“Professional service and fabulous, exciting jump!”

Skydive Paraclete XP
Ranked #1 of 9 things to do in Raeford
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Take to the skies with Skydive Paraclete XP and experience the thrill of a lifetime skydiving in North Carolina! Located in Raeford, we are a full-service skydiving center with world-class aircraft and state-of-the-art facilities. Within easy reach of Fayetteville and Raleigh, we are the ultimate east coast training facility for experienced and inexperienced skydivers. Whether you want to do a first-time tandem skydive, get your skydiving license, or train with a team of professionals, we've got you covered! No experience necessary, for ages 18+ Video and photo packages available.
Useful Information: Stroller parking, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 4 April 2018

The divers were very professional but also great fun. Explanations of what to expect were complete. I actually had no fear when I exited the plane - no doubt that I would land safely. Everyone had a wonderful sense of humor. It's a great place just to watch skydivers while having drinks and food in their restaurant also.

John D, Public Relations Manager at Skydive Paraclete XP, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

We believe that education and answering questions helps dispel fear, and helps welcome our guests to this awesome sport. We're thrilled the team helped ensure that for you and are stoked you had a great experience!

All reviews
"army"
"facility"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We received incredible service and had an amazing first skydiving experience! We had expert divers who thoroughly explained what would happen and responded to our personalities, giving each of us the kind of reassurance we needed (I needed calm explanations, while my sister needed jokes to calm her nerves). Everything went perfectly and we had so much fun! You will be in excellent hands!

Halena - we're so happy you've had a great experience with our different instructors. We think this is a true testament to the quality of our team, and are so glad they helped ensure you all had a great experience.

Thank you again for choosing to jump with us. Here's to living life to the fullest!

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

If you have been looking for a place to experience skydiving for the first time then look no further because you will NEVER find a place better than Skydive Paraclete XP.

From the minute I arrived until the minute my feet were back on the ground I knew I was in the right place for me .

Everyone on staff are complete professionals and are committed to making this the most amazing experience of your life.

You owe it to urself to consider Skydive Paraclete XP as your first and only choice to experience skydiving with a team of professionals who are committed to making you feel at ease and comfortable in every way possible, you really do feel like part of the family here.

Make sure you get the video package, it's not like other places where your tandem instructor has a go pro strapped to his forearm, you get your own personal videographer who jumps with you just for you to capture your personal experience like no one else can, it is well worth the extra money, I have watched my video every day since my jump , you will have unbelievable memories that will last a lifetime.

I highly recommend this facility as well as their indoor skydiving facility, having spent time at both and having experienced both I can honestly say I have never come across a more committed team of professionals anywhere

This place Rocks and they have a Rock Star staff who love what they do and it shows

WOW!!! Thank you so much for this awesome review! You rock!!

We truly are passionate about welcoming people to this incredible sport and are incredibly fortunate to have a talented team to welcome our guests. And yes! Once you're welcomed into our world - even if it's just one jump - your part of our sky family!

Recommendations are our highest compliment and we're honored to have yours! Thank you again for choosing to skydive with us and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 9 February 2018

The staff was very helpful while having an awesome sense of humor. Skydiving can be seen as a scary thing, but these guys know how to make it fun! It was cold as hell during the jump ,but that was during winter so bring some jackets. A once in a lifetime experience is in good hand when your with XP.

John D, Public Relations Manager at Skydive Paraclete XP, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Thank you so much for coming out and braving the cold adventure with us! We understand that walking into the world of skydiving can be intimidating since it's a world of new things. We're lucky that we get to do what we love, and helping our guests get acclimated in this environment with safety first, and a little humor can help make the experience that much better - as it did for us our first time!

It is cold this time of year so we do suggest to layer up with thermals and warm socks!

Congratulations and we hope to see you again soon!

See more reviews
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

The experience was awesome. The staff was great. I had no intention to jump that day. We simply saw people skydiving and I took my kids to see it in person and ended up skydiving because the price was reasonable and the staff was great. The guy I jumped with was amazing. The key to a great experience is communication and he made that known which made me comfortable. Thanks for the opportunity and experience of a lifetime. If you're in the area, you should go.

John D, Public Relations Manager at Skydive Paraclete XP, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

It is so true, and we believe this - that information dispels fear; if you dispel fear, you're apt to have a better experience. It's so great to hear that your instructor helped in making that experience awesome!

Thank you so much for choosing to share your first skydive with us! Congratulations!