“Follow up review”
Review of Beaches Burgers

Beaches Burgers
Cuisines: American
Description: Phone #910-575-7777. Reviews on urbanspoon.com and yelp.com, listed in yellowpages.com
Reviewed 30 April 2018

I had written a average score review over a year ago after the Place changed owners.I felt it was fair to give them another review since I just had a follow up meal last week.They had remolded the whole place and it looks great and they added a take out window which you can walk up to so that should speed up service.The staff was very friendly and gave me the impression they appreciated my business.Now for the food.I had a cheeseburger and fries just like last time.Did not offer a salad so that was a big change from before.They have reduced the menu some so if you had been before and liked something it may not be on the new menu.The burger was good and was an improvement over last time.The fries were soggy and tasteless not very good.They are Krinkle fries out of a bag.Overall I gave it four stars as the burger was fine but the fries were just not good.

1  Thank Hawkeye12345

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped by for lunch on a Thursday around 12:45. The place was packed, an indication of something good happening here, and we got the last table. Service is fast and efficient and the $8 two hotdogs special with fries and a drink can’t be beat. We will have to give their burgers a try the next time we are in the area.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

This place has excellent burgers! They are cooked perfectly on a flat top. The onion rings are also fantastic. It is always a popular place so count on having to wait a bit for a table. You could also get take out from the window outside. You cannot go wrong either way. To top it off, the ladies serving the tables are on their game and super nice! The service alone makes this experience the best!

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

This was our first visit to this restaurant since we began annual trips to the Ocean Isle Beach area a couple of years ago.

I'm really happy we managed to catch them while they were open and have some of the food here. The Bold Burger was out of this world! The jalapeno peppers were kickin' and the burger itself was cooked perfectly!
The tater tots were off-the-hook, too!

My family had a great time, and the entire staff was really friendly and very attentive.

Our server, Crystal, was hilarious! Make sure you ask for her if you ever visit the restaurant. She's really good people!

I would encourage anyone who's in the area and looking for a fast, tasty meal to give them a shot! I don't think you'll be disappointed.

1  Thank Marcus H
Reviewed 14 January 2018

I had a Beaches Burger and my wife had one of their hot dogs. I enjoyed my burger very much but was greatly surprised what the hot dog was like after my wife gave me a bite of hers. Both dog and burger were really good as were the fries. We'll go back.