“Italian food!”
Review of Roberto's

Roberto's
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Roberto's has been family owned and operated since 1985. Mama Roberto's son Chef David Robert Gundrum still uses many of his mothers original recipes and has added a few of his own over the years. Roberto's Menu has includes Pasta, Seafood, Steaks and Pizza.
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I was having a craving for Italian food and we picked Roberto’s. Worth a visit. They have prosecco splits at a reasonable price. We ordered calamari as an appetizer. It came out after or salads which was disappointing. Calamari was tender and had two sauces. We also split the rigatoni and veal parmigiana. Both were tasty. Server was very friendly.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Everything about this restaurant was spot on. The Lasagna and Chicken Parm were outstanding. The only bad thing about the pasta e fagioli was that the bowl needed to be bigger, it was great. great service, great bread, everything just like nana's kitchen. Great job. I recommend this to Ocean Isle guests.

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

We had crab cakes, shrimp scampi, tuna steak, & rigatoni (the special of the day). Seafood was done very well & enjoyed by all with exception of the tuna. This was a bit overdone & not much taste. The rigatoni came a little cold & much less than ‘al Dente ‘

Service great. Place was crowded. But very nice all in all

Reviewed 21 May 2018

Coming from CT, where we have fabulous Italian food, I was pleasantly surprised by how great Robertos food was. I had the Chicken Picatta and my husband had the Shrimp Scampi and we were both very happy with our meals. We also had the crab dip with home made pita chips and that was excellent as well.
The home made strawberry shortcake was to die for. I can't think of anything negative to say. Would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had pizza tonight and came here because it is the best pizza in the immediate area of Ocean Isle Beach. We had the supreme pizza which had a nice tomato sauce with pepperoni and sausage toppings and a thin crispy crust.

This evening was special because of our server, Alexis. She had us try the chocolate martini with her special ingredient....ice cream.....so very yummy!!!!

It was a very fun evening and we are locals who will be back!