“Take it or leave it”

Price range: US$9 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Description: Tucked under the Ocean Isle Beach bridge, Sharky's Restaurant features a large indoor dining area as well as outdoor dining on the back deck that overlooks OIB's beautiful waterfront canal and views of the ICW. Menu choices offer the best seafood, salads, sandwiches, appetizers as well as the chef's choice of daily lunch and dinner specials. And all our menu items are reasonably priced! Enjoy ice cold beverages and anything from our menu at either of two bars. If you are planning a wedding, family reunion, birthday celebration or any special event, we have the perfect spot for that too! Sharky's has been the locals favorite for over 25 years and it's easy to see why it's the #1 destination for all visitors to our fantastic island paradise. If you are looking for a fun spot to enjoy great food, great drinks and the best staff, Sharky's Waterfront Restaurant is where you want to be.
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Decent food - a bit overpriced for what it was. Fast and friendly service - could take it or leave it. If in the area and hungry it'll do.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Excellent!!!
I was a bride that was left in a bind with no place for a reception, I reached out to Sharky's and Cheryl said absolutely we can help you, she said stop stressing..We got you !!!!
The sharks den was beautiful, the food was delicious ,service and hospitality were awesome!!!!!! I would definitely advise anyone to drop in and have a delicious meal .

Sharky's O, Manager at Sharky's, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Oh, my sweet girl! Thanks so much and we are ecstatic that you got what you wanted. I told you we would take care of you like family. And now you are...
See you soon.

Cheryl

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

My family and I dined outside, the service was awesome, our food was hot and fresh, and the view/ambience, wow. Just, wow. Rick and Alicia made us laugh until our beers almost came out of mine and my wife’s noses.

1  Thank Chip K
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Great local place... Yes the menu is limited but I can honestly say I had a very good prime rib last night. Cooked to perfection actually. Baked potato and zucchini were yum. Great locals to talk to and a friendly bar. You can even take out now. Wuuuuuut!!! Kids menu is love as well. Family, couples, singles... have at it...u can even eat out doors...a bit tight but if the weather is right, the view is worth it.

Reviewed 7 May 2018

We visited again last weekend. While my old favorite was on there, I did notice a change in the menu. The blackened grouper sandwich has been improved with a hogie roll. This replaced the bun which was never large enough for the fish. Thumbs up there ! One member of our group ordered the French dip. It was HUGE no way she was eating all of that. Some reviews mention an up charge for non-cash. I have not noticed but I will inquire at my next visit. While everyone was friendly our server was a little slow which is unusual, but food came out quickly as usual. While I will assume they are still working the kinks out of the new menu, I ordered pimento cheese dip as an appetizer. They served the pimento cheese cold. I had the server warm it. After warming it tasted fantastic with the pita bread. I will inquire about that one as well. Sharky’s for us is just a fun place to visit. Oh I forgot to mention, for the grouper sandwich request a side of the bang bang sauce !

1  Thank Sunsetbum
Sharky's O, Manager at Sharky's, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Thank you so much taking time to express your thoughts and are happy you enjoyed the change in the bread on your grouper sandwich.
We are still in the process of tweaking the menu and your comments are appreciated. Especially the pimento cheese - it’s my recipe!
We had issues with our credit card processing company and their software. To bridge the gap we used a temporary service and they did charge a processing fee. We refunded or discounted the bill for the charge to all.
See you next time and you can try the French Dip!

Thanks