“Excellent seafood.”

Price range: US$9 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Description: Tucked under the Ocean Isle Beach bridge, Sharky's Restaurant features a large indoor dining area as well as outdoor dining on the back deck that overlooks OIB's beautiful waterfront canal and views of the ICW. Menu choices offer the best seafood, salads, sandwiches, appetizers as well as the chef's choice of daily lunch and dinner specials. And all our menu items are reasonably priced! Enjoy ice cold beverages and anything from our menu at either of two bars. If you are planning a wedding, family reunion, birthday celebration or any special event, we have the perfect spot for that too! Sharky's has been the locals favorite for over 25 years and it's easy to see why it's the #1 destination for all visitors to our fantastic island paradise. If you are looking for a fun spot to enjoy great food, great drinks and the best staff, Sharky's Waterfront Restaurant is where you want to be.
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Pretty nice location, good service, excellent seafood. Somewhat rough looking location. Would recommend for fresh fried fish.

Sharky's O, Manager at Sharky's, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Thanks Edward!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Food was great, waitress was great, but hostess needs an attitude adjustment. We came into area to give our name, as they had a wait, so I gave her our name and asked how long, 45 mins. Fine. Then I asked where should we wait, as it was congested, she said OUTSIDE, now it was sundown and chilly. She said well maybe you don't want to wait, that irritated me more, and I said yes we will wait. I use a motorized scooter and on oxygen, so I just wanted to get out of the way. Please don't go by my lower rating, as that is only based on her behavior. How can you have someone with a NASTY attitude be a hostess. Cleaning restrooms would be a much better position for her, and that she doesn't have to deal with the public. Wait staff (numerous) and mgt know how rude she is, so let her GO... Give her an ultimatum to straighten up or ship out!

Reviewed 4 March 2018

We went to Sharky's today for lunch. It was our first time there. We waited a while for the server to take our order, but she was very attentive after that. Sharky's has a fun atmosphere and a great view of the ICW. We were told they do not take reservations, so in the summer the place is crowded and there is a wait.

Sharkys W, Manager at Sharky's, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Candy,
Thanks so much for taking time to give your input on your first time dining with us! We do hope you visit with us again soon.

Cheryl Wilson

Reviewed 4 March 2018

There are lots of great items to choose from. My wife and I love the beach, but we prefer the fish of the pasture. I had their BBQ sandwich, my wife had their burger. We also had fried green tomatoes, which were amazing. Finally, my wife and I shared a rum punch from the bar. Again, that was outstanding. The prices are very reasonable and my first choice for local fair here at Ocean Isle. I highly recommend it.

Thanks s much Gary!

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I sat at the bar to watch the basketball game and have a small dinner. Very casual. Nice mix of folks. The drinks were good. Decent variety of beverages. We shared the chicken tenders for an appetizer and a pizza for dinner. Both were good. The waitress was very attentive even though she was busy. Would definitely go again.

Sharkys W, Manager at Sharky's, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Please let me apologize for the delay in response to you comments. I must have forgotten to hit submitt!

Gina,
We are so happy that you enjoyed your visit with us Sharky's and certainly hope your team won! Looking forward to having you dine with us again soon.

Cheryl Wilson