“The Best...Period”

Oak Island Fishing Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Oak Island Fishing Charters We have the boats and the knowledge for the best fishing/boating experience Oak Island, Baldhead Island, Southport and St James NC have to offer. As a FULL TIME CHARTER/COMMERCIAL FISHERMAN it is our job to know where the fish are.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Without a doubt the best fishing charter experience I have ever had. I am a many-time-repeat-customer. I have had charter experiences from coast to coast and even outside the country, and I always enjoy my time with Oak Island Fishing Charters the most. Captain Wally has amazing knowledge of the area and the best techniques. I seem to always learn something new. The area offers many different types of fishing as well, depending upon the time of year, which I really enjoy. Definitely a 5-star company and a 5-star experience! Highly recommended.

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"island"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Well spring is here finally, I talked with Wally about a month before we came to oak island. He stayed in touch keeping me informed of the bite. We got lucky and had a beautiful day with flat seas. He contacted me a few days before and said this is the day! He was right. Started off trolling for wahoo, by listening to the others on the radio they weren't doing much but we did catch one. He said ok I've had enough, let's go catch some fish. Went bottom fishing and boom! I mean first drop. Everyone hooked up! All kinds of snapper, triggers and even a 5 foot shark. Then he says ok let's go catch some king mackerel. Well 20 minutes after we let out the first line we had a limit. Can't say enough about Wally, keeps a clean boat, and works hard for his guest. When you are planning a fishing trip at or near Oak Island no need to try to find a better charter than these guys!!!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Great trip on Oak Island Charters once again! Captain Travis knows these waters like the back of his hand. Caught several red and black drum while enjoying a day in the sun at BHI. Will continue to make this an annual experience. Fish on!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Hands down the best charter fishing trip at oak island NC...fishing is always great and Wally makes it fun for the whole family!! No way I would choose anyone other than Oak Island Fishing Charters...