“Bowling”

Add it.
OBX Bowling Center
Ranked #6 of 7 Fun & Games in Nags Head
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY! The staff were extremely rude! Very very expensive and not worth it at all. The shoes that they make you pay $4 a pair for were dangerous as well as the greased up floor. I fell hard when I went up to bowl. No one could bowl appropriately due to the fear of falling. I will never go back!!

1  Thank Heather T

Reviewed 14 January 2018

We were several generations out for an evening of family fun. It was raining so we decided to go bowling. I was very impressed with this facility. It was clean, well maintained and had up to date screens.

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

When we arrived in the OBX it was raining, so we decided to go bowling. The bowling alley had just opened and the staff were helpful and kind. They explained the hourly lane rate, $35. The bowling balls were wonderfully organized and all down in the alley way which was super convenient. The alley was clean and well kept. The interactive scoring technology was really cool; selfies, custom backgrounds...

Reviewed 9 August 2017

I guess they rely upon socking it to the tourists, which is usually not true of most Outer Banks places, but this is a place I would never go back to. First off its expensive. Secondly, the ball return was defective so it took forever to play a game. Seeing they charge by the hour this translates to expensive games (It cost us - 2 couples - $75 to play two games). When we pointed this out to the person at the desk they insulted my wife and told her the malfunctioning ball return was our fault. The only fault of ours was going here in the first place. There are tons of better ways to spend $75 at the OBX then at this dump.