Comfort Inn Mount Airy(Mount Airy)(Great Value!)
US$85
Quality Inn(Mount Airy)
US$80
US$68
QualityInn
US$60
Best Western Bryson Inn(Mount Airy)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/29
Econo Lodge(Pilot Mountain)
US$59
Surry Inn(Dobson)
US$74
Hampton Inn & Suites Dobson(Dobson)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$129
All reviewscookiescomplimentary breakfastroom was cleanindoor poolstaff was friendlyandy griffithbreakfast staffwould highly recommend this hotelmyrtle beachgreat place to stayexcellent hotelwafflesgreat breakfaststay there againthe breakfast areafresh fruitenjoyed our stay
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Room was very clean and comfortable. Bed very comfortable. Breakfast was not a good experience. Empty food trays, rude kitchen worker, extremely messy. Very POOR breakfast. Key cards are very hard to unlock doors.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Lenise L, General Manager at Hampton Inn Mount Airy, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Mount Airy and for taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your stay. I am pleased to know that the room was clean and comfortable but I am disappointed that your experience at breakfast was not a good one. What you have described is not typical of our breakfast crew so I will be sure to share your review and speak with them regarding the things you have mentioned. I would like to apologize on behalf of the breakfast staff and what you experienced. I will also look into the key card issue. Thank you for the feedback. It helps us to know the areas we are doing great in and the areas that need improvement. We hope the next time you are in the area you will give us another chance to WOW you in all areas.

Have a great day.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

This hotel was not overflowing with Mayberry hospitality. Noisy, not all facilities were in working order. while staff was chatty they did not seem too concerned w/issues. Had one tell me ab smoking pot???

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Lenise L, General Manager at Hampton Inn Mount Airy, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Good afternoon! Thank you for your stay and for taking the time to fill out a survey about your experience. We hope to exceed all guests' expectations and I am so sorry we did not exceed yours. I apologize that during your stay our washing machine malfunctioned and we had to order a part that took a few days to arrive. We have had guests and employees utilize the Laundromat we sent you to before without issues, so I will look into that to see what has changed. As far as your points go, when you book through a third party, such as you did with Priceline, you do not receive Hilton Honors points. In the future, please book direct if you would like to receive points and our guaranteed lowest rate. I apologize on behalf of the staff for not being as friendly and professional as they should have been. We pride ourselves on our Southern Hospitality and Hampton values and this is unacceptable. I will address these issues with them promptly. If you would like to discuss this further please call the hotel at 336-789-5999 and speak myself or with Dawn Wallace, AGM.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

The rooms have been updated and are nice. We reserved a king with a sleeper for an extra person, but it turns out the “sleeper sofa” was more like a chaise lounger. Everything else with our room was good. We had breakfast at the hotel that morning and the 3 people in our party all got sick after.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Lenise L, General Manager at Hampton Inn Mount Airy, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Good afternoon! We want to thank you for your stay and for your feedback. We always want our guests' stays to be absolutely perfect and I am very sorry your stay was not. We have several different room types including kings that have pullout sleeper sofas and kings that have a chaise lounge. I apologize for the mix-up in room types for your family. Lastly, we have not had any complaints about our breakfast especially regarding sickness, so I am unsure what happened, but I want to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced. If you would like to discuss this further please contact myself or Dawn Wallace, AGM at 336-789-5999. Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Our accommodations were very nice. We reserved a King room and received exactly what was pictured. No surprises. The room was exceptionally clean and housekeeping service was excellent. My only complaint was with our experience with a couple of the breakfast staff who were having a disagreement while putting out the meal. It was done in the presence of guest and was a very uncomfortable situation.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tammie W

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Mount Airy and for taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your stay. I am pleased to know that the accommodations were nice and that we provided you with clean and comfortable rooms. I am disappointed to know that you had to experience our breakfast staff members having a disagreement. I would like to apologize on behalf of them. This behavior is not acceptable and I will be sure to address the issue with them in the morning. Thank you for letting us know the areas we are doing well in and the areas we need to work on.

Have a great day.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

The service was impeccable along with cleanliness. The complimentary breakfast was delicious! Beds are very comfortable and linens are great. We stayed here when we visited the little town of Mt. Airy. Very pleased with out visit.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us and for the 5 star rating on Trip Advisor. I am pleased to know you had a great stay and look forward to seeing you again the next time your travels bring you to the area.