Hampton Inn Mount Airy
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Quality Inn(Mount Airy)
View Hotel
Mayberry Motor Inn(Mount Airy)
Starlite Motel(Mount Airy)
Econo Lodge(Pilot Mountain)
View Hotel
Country View Inn(Fancy Gap)
  • Free Internet
All reviewscookiesroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastindoor poolstaff was friendlywould highly recommend this hotelgreat place to staymyrtle beachexcellent hotelwafflesgreat breakfaststay there againfresh fruitenjoyed our stayexcellent staythe breakfast areaandy griffith
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Room was very clean and comfortable. Bed very comfortable. Breakfast was not a good experience. Empty food trays, rude kitchen worker, extremely messy. Very POOR breakfast. Key cards are very hard to unlock doors.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This hotel was not overflowing with Mayberry hospitality. Noisy, not all facilities were in working order. while staff was chatty they did not seem too concerned w/issues. Had one tell me ab smoking pot???

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Lenise L, General Manager at Hampton Inn Mount Airy, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Good afternoon! Thank you for your stay and for taking the time to fill out a survey about your experience. We hope to exceed all guests' expectations and I am so sorry we did not exceed yours. I apologize that during your stay our washing machine malfunctioned and we had to order a part that took a few days to arrive. We have had guests and employees utilize the Laundromat we sent you to before without issues, so I will look into that to see what has changed. As far as your points go, when you book through a third party, such as you did with Priceline, you do not receive Hilton Honors points. In the future, please book direct if you would like to receive points and our guaranteed lowest rate. I apologize on behalf of the staff for not being as friendly and professional as they should have been. We pride ourselves on our Southern Hospitality and Hampton values and this is unacceptable. I will address these issues with them promptly. If you would like to discuss this further please call the hotel at 336-789-5999 and speak myself or with Dawn Wallace, AGM.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The rooms have been updated and are nice. We reserved a king with a sleeper for an extra person, but it turns out the “sleeper sofa” was more like a chaise lounger. Everything else with our room was good. We had breakfast at the hotel that morning and the 3 people in our party all got sick after.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family

Good afternoon! We want to thank you for your stay and for your feedback. We always want our guests' stays to be absolutely perfect and I am very sorry your stay was not. We have several different room types including kings that have pullout sleeper sofas and kings that have a chaise lounge. I apologize for the mix-up in room types for your family. Lastly, we have not had any complaints about our breakfast especially regarding sickness, so I am unsure what happened, but I want to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced. If you would like to discuss this further please contact myself or Dawn Wallace, AGM at 336-789-5999. Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Our accommodations were very nice. We reserved a King room and received exactly what was pictured. No surprises. The room was exceptionally clean and housekeeping service was excellent. My only complaint was with our experience with a couple of the breakfast staff who were having a disagreement while putting out the meal. It was done in the presence of guest and was a very uncomfortable situation.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The service was impeccable along with cleanliness. The complimentary breakfast was delicious! Beds are very comfortable and linens are great. We stayed here when we visited the little town of Mt. Airy. Very pleased with out visit.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple