“Typical truck stop food”
Review of Bills Truck Stop

Bills Truck Stop
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Linwood
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My spouse had a hamburger with cheese, slaw and chili. He gave the sandwich a 5 rating and said he'd get it again. French fries for both of us was hot, but not very crispy, just a 3. I had an open face steak/gravy sandwich, I would give only a 3 and wouldn't order again. Waitress was nice and atmosphere pretty much truck stop style, little noisy if you sit by the window with I85 traffic zipping by. Total bill w/waters, not including tip or tax $11.15.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had beef liver and onions. It came with mashed potatoes and salad. It was cooked perfectly. Place hasent changed a bit .good food and service

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Large, older, well established truck stop. Very friendly ladies working the gas and diesel counters. Food service is pretty hood for highway/truckstop dining. Many locals frequent this establishment.

Reviewed December 28, 2017 via mobile

I had meatloaf, Lima beans and rice and gravy.it was good .dont let the building turn you away .the food and service is amazing

Reviewed November 21, 2017 via mobile

I had chicken livers with mashed potatoes and fried okra. It was excellent. The mashed potatoes here are homemade and always great

Been to Bills Truck Stop? Share your experiences!