“Typical truck stop food”
Review of Bills Truck Stop

Bills Truck Stop
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Linwood
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

My spouse had a hamburger with cheese, slaw and chili. He gave the sandwich a 5 rating and said he'd get it again. French fries for both of us was hot, but not very crispy, just a 3. I had an open face steak/gravy sandwich, I would give only a 3 and wouldn't order again. Waitress was nice and atmosphere pretty much truck stop style, little noisy if you sit by the window with I85 traffic zipping by. Total bill w/waters, not including tip or tax $11.15.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I had beef liver and onions. It came with mashed potatoes and salad. It was cooked perfectly. Place hasent changed a bit .good food and service

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Large, older, well established truck stop. Very friendly ladies working the gas and diesel counters. Food service is pretty hood for highway/truckstop dining. Many locals frequent this establishment.

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

I had meatloaf, Lima beans and rice and gravy.it was good .dont let the building turn you away .the food and service is amazing

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

I had chicken livers with mashed potatoes and fried okra. It was excellent. The mashed potatoes here are homemade and always great

Been to Bills Truck Stop? Share your experiences!