“Nice place to walk”
Review of Bass Lake Park

Bass Lake Park
Reviewed 19 June 2018

I wish they would finish repairing the parking where the conference room is. It's been a long time now. I don't like having to drive over rocks.

All reviews
"veranda"
"geocaching"
"dogs"

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I frequently walk our three dogs at Bass Lake Park! It's a wonderful park to visit at any time of day. The dogs love all the smells and getting to splash their paws in the water! If you need a good long walk for your dogs, highly recommend Bass Lake!

Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

This is what geocaching is all about! Us Canadians were drawn to the area by the very highly rated caches around the park and lake. What a beautiful park, loved the pristine lake and nature. The flora and fauna of the area is bountiful, will handy plaques explaining and identifying plants and trees. The pavilion is manned by cheerful and helpful staff.
We had a terrific, unexpected adventure, and look forward to a return visit.

2  Thank ATidalBore
Reviewed 10 November 2017

I had my wedding there, so Bass Lake has always a special place in my heart.
Besides this I love to walk my dogs there and they love to be there. Not sure if they finished the round loop or not.

2  Thank clstaggs
See more reviews
Reviewed 8 August 2017

I live in the area and frequently find myself driving about 20 minutes to go to Bass Lake just to walk the parameter of the lake, and then go back to watch the residents fish. The lake itself is manmade and not huge, but it is charming. Check out the rocking chairs on the veranda, grab a boat for a ride on the lake, or just throw in a line and see if you can snag one of those catfish. Fun, easygoing, Bass Lake.

1  Thank Christina M

Been to Bass Lake Park? Share your experiences!