Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:30 PM
Review Highlights
Quiet and tranquil

Bass Lake is a wonderful place to take a walk/run with the family, pets or just by yourself... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Kathy P
Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina
Stunning

Absolutely beautiful and serene situation. Wonderful place for a contemplative walk and toddler... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
BeckyofSussex
Brighton, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews fish great place great trails snack bar nature turtles wedding veranda geocaching dogs
Reviewed 10 November 2017

I had my wedding there, so Bass Lake has always a special place in my heart.
Besides this I love to walk my dogs there and they love to be there. Not sure if they finished the round loop or not.

Date of experience: September 2017
2  Thank clstaggs
Reviewed 8 August 2017

I live in the area and frequently find myself driving about 20 minutes to go to Bass Lake just to walk the parameter of the lake, and then go back to watch the residents fish. The lake itself is manmade and not huge, but it is charming. Check out the rocking chairs on the veranda, grab a boat for a ride on the lake, or just throw in a line and see if you can snag one of those catfish. Fun, easygoing, Bass Lake.

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank Christina M
Reviewed 15 July 2017

Great trails for strolling with family or walking or running for fitness. Want a serene place to meditate and fish, Bass Lake Is waiting! Great place for a wedding reception or other event. Beautiful view from the open decking and veranda. Snack bar and small museum. Check their website for hours.

Date of experience: October 2016
1  Thank GrandTour810263
Reviewed 25 May 2017

My husband and I had been to a wedding reception here several years ago but just recently decided to take a walk on the trail. It is a beautiful walk to take. It has nice paths to take ad nice scenery. The only thing I would say is to prepare yourself if you want to go all the way around it. My husband had looked it up and said it was a mile or a mile and a half. He failed to see that that was just a portion of it and that there is about another mile connected to go all the way around. We had brought out newborn and me who had not taken that kind of walk since having a child on the walk. SO just know that it is not the shortest walk. I like to know these things ahead of time. It was beautiful and sunsets here are gorgeous. Easy to enjoy on a cool sunny day,

Date of experience: November 2016
1  Thank lilone2002
Reviewed 18 April 2017

Very pretty park with trail around the lake. Easy walk with beautiful scenery. Great place to relax after stressful day at work

Date of experience: April 2017