Wingate by Wyndham High Point
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewselectric fireplacesteak streetjacuzzi tubgas stationnice stayroom was cleanthe breakfast areaindoor poolexcellent breakfastenjoyed my stayfront desk staffhot breakfastgreat roomwould definitely stay here againking bedmini fridgenorth carolina
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Husband and I enjoyed a nice stay at Wingate by Wyndham High Point. We were not members and the nice desk clerk signed us up so we can get some points for our next stay. We have stayed at alot of hotels but this was the first time at a Wingate by Wyndham and they did impress us. We had a king room with sofa and fireplace and a jacuzzi in the bathroom. We did not use the pool as it was kinda small and there were alot of kids enjoying it. The breakfast was good and fresh and the king bed very comfortable. We were in room 109 and could here noise from upstairs so next time I will request 3rd floor but it wasn't enough to keep us awake. Over all we had a great stay and will return to this hotel when back in High Point.

Room Tip: 3rd floor my be quieter as we could hear noise from upstairs as we stayed on the 1st floor.
  • Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We were able to sleep well in our room; the bed and blackout curtains made for a very comfortable night. The jacuzzi tub was not quite up to my expectations. Front desk and many other staff were exceptionally friendly. Cleaning staff came to our room around 8:30, when we were still getting ready for the day, and never returned. We eventually had to take out our own trash, which isn't usually the expectation in a hotel. Breakfast was fine, but Wyndham should consider using fewer disposable service items. Location required a car to get around.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We reserved two double beds however when we arrived the only rooms available were a king with a pull out bed. I hope next time this does not happen since I had my daughter with me.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family