All reviews front desk great hotel bedroom suite evening reception guests waiting full size fridge fire pit great hot breakfast longer stay pots and pans usual hotel room was spacious and clean other hotels jimmy johns visiting family quiet area breakfast buffet
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay here. Everything was clean and all the staff I encountered were very friendly. I had everything I needed and would definitely stay here again if needed for work. I would recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Carol W, General Manager at Residence Inn Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

I am so so excited for the wonderful feedback! Thank you. We so appreciate you staying with us and look forward to you coming back to see us!!!
I will make sure to tell all of the team to continue the job they do to take care of you!

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 16 May 2018

Great hotel! The rooms are very big, our room had a full kitchen, couch, table, and 2 queen beds. Quiet hotel, great location. The hotel was very clean, clean bathrooms, clean sheets. Comfy bed. There is a fire pit outside, a pool, and a putting green (kinda weird for a hotel). There is a bar in the hotel, that only serves beer and wine, very minimal selection. Great hot breakfast, with a wide variety. Would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Carol W, General Manager at Residence Inn Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Wow! Thank you so much for the kind words. We so look forward to having you back!!

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

My husband,daughter and myself stayed here for 4 days. Very nice,clean and friendly. If we needed something we just called the front desk and it was taken care of. Staff very friendly !!! Breakfast good with a lot of selections, and different options everyday. We will be staying again next year!!!! Thank you.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Carol W, General Manager at Residence Inn Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2018

Thank you for those words of kindess! We love to hear how we are doing. Hope to see you again soon.

Warmly,

Reviewed 12 May 2018

Had reserved and paid for our room well in advance, a 1 bedroom suite. When we arrived we found out that they had placed us in a handicap suite with no bathtub, so I went to the front desk to ask for another room. Front desk manager said there were no other rooms. This was at 3:15 in the afternoon and there were fewer than 12 cars in the parking area. I asked are sure, I will take a 1 or 2 bedroom suite and she said people had already checked into all of the 1 & 2 bedroom suites, but she had a studio suite. First of all I do not liked to be lied to !!! All of the rooms were not checked into yet and in fact were never checked into. There were empty suites this morning when we checked out. Plus, we ended up taking the studio suite, but she did not adjust the price. She charged us for a 1 bedroom suite which was quite a bit higher. Sorry, but I cannot accept or excuse a manager just flat out lying to me !! I will file a complaint with corporate hdqs and if I am not refunded the cost difference for my room, I will never stay at any Marriott hotel again !!

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank pjkiss
Carol W, General Manager at Residence Inn Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Dear sir,
I do apologize for your concerns with regards to your reservation. I will email you directly.

Reviewed 11 February 2018

I stayed in this hotel this past Friday night. The room was clean except for the hair on the towel in the bathroom. The size of the room was great. Biggest complaint is the breakfast in the morning. We came down around 7:45 with about 15 minutes to eat and get to an appt. There were no bowls and we had to wait about 5 minutes for someone to get some. There was NO water. The machine which said water was not working and there was not a pitcher of it. The food over all was just ok. We have had much nicer breakfast at other hotels. I was very disappointed since I was staying there based on the brand. The person who was overseeing the breakfast seemed to be very busy chatting with the person at the front desk then over seeing the guest needs. I was just disappointed.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank WrightJoy
Carol W, General Manager at Residence Inn Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

I so appreciate your feedback. I see we let you down with your recent stay. I do apologize. I will make sure to follow up with the appropriate departments to ensure this is not yours or anyone else's experience going forward. I sincerely hope that we have another opportunity to get it right.

Once again, please accept my apologies.

Warmest Regards,