1,059 results
All reviewspaddle boatscookieslake viewsmall lakeindoor outdoor pooldouble treewalking pathbusiness parkroom suiteliving areafront desk staffhotel restaurantking bedbreakfast buffetfamily reunioncoffee makerexcellent hotel
Reviewed 13 April 2018

Excellent suite hotel with good service and location. Could be used for extended stay. parking is safe and well lighted. Great welcome cookie and in suite coffee. I had two rooms with comfortable king bed

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Stuart D, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Raleigh-Durham, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Thank you very much for your review of the Doubletree Suites. We are so pleased that you found us to be an "excellent suite hotel with good service and location". And we're not surprised to hear that you enjoyed the famous Doubletree chocolate chip cookie! We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 12 April 2018

First time writing a review, but felt compelled. Stayed for business, was encouraged by the positive reviews. I'm baffled! Arrived and was placed in a suite that literally had a board room attached as part of the room. Interesting, and would have been fine, but had a terribly musty smell. Before I unpacked, requested another room and was told hotel was full, but there was a handicap accessible room available. Good enough, why not? Much like the first room, there is a musty smell, but stayed because it was only available room. The toilet was dirty. The bathtub had fair amount of hair in it. The air conditioner ran seemingly unaffected by the actual temperature in the room regardless of how it was set (temperature or auto mode) to the point of being frigid. The wallpaper was literally peeling off the wall in many areas, and in other areas had very major marks. The cleaning staff actually took an unused bottle of body wash from the bathroom area and didn't replace it. Why??? The positives: Aside from one staff person when I initially checked in who seemed put out by my asking for a room without a conference room attached, the staff was friendly enough. The breakfast buffet was actually pretty good, better than average. The lake was pretty and well kept. Extremely overpriced, frankly more in line with roadside motel in terms of quality of facilities, and surprisingly unacceptable quality.. Very disappointed.

Room Tip: Higher floor offers better view of lake
  • Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
Anthony L, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Raleigh-Durham, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

I am very sorry to hear about your experience. This is not how we want anyone to feel upon leaving our property. I would like to apologize that you did. Please reach oout to me at the hotel and we will find a way to make it right.

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights, was greeted by Jai at check in, she was very friendly. Hotel lobby was clean and inviting. We arrived at our room, it smelled fresh and was spotless. The suite was spacious, looking out of the window was a wonderful view of the lake, pool, basketball court, walking path, and volley ball. The bathroom was clean and spacious. I requested an extra blanket and it was waiting on the bed. The bed was very comfortable with lots of pillows. On to breakfast it was ok. Grace was friendly and kept my coffee filled with a smile. The housekeeping staff did an awesome job cleaning our room. Thank you DoubleTree for making my Anniversary weekend awesome!

Stayed: April 2018
Stuart D, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Raleigh-Durham, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

We truly appreciate you taking your valuable time to provide your comprehensive and complimentary review! We are so pleased that we were able to earn a 5 star rating based on your experience at the Doubletree Suites! We will certainly pass on your commendations to Jai, Grace and our Housekeeping staff, all of whom help make up our wonderful staff We look forward to your next stay so that we can continue to provide you a pleasant and memorable experience!.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

My room had lots of spiders over the headboard and in the bedroom. The faucet leaked...yuck, I would not stay here again! Our company has this as a preferred hotel, and I'm sorry to say, I would not stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Stuart D, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Raleigh-Durham, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

We are terribly sorry for the experience that you had during you recent stay at the Doubletree Suites. This certainly doesn't reflect the high standards of guest service for which we pride ourselves. Please contact the hotel at 919-361-4660 so that we may get more information from you and have the opportunity to make it right.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I was recently here on a business trip, and we were booked into this hotel. Having a suite, even if it's just for an overnight, seems to decrease some of the fatigue of travel. The front desk is very helpful as it looked like my room wasn't ready (and it was almost 4pm). So the desk clerk (Jai) called housekeeping to find out what was going on, and got me into my room within minutes. The only thing that keeps this hotel from being excellent, in my view, is the plumbing. The toilet seemed to need to have the handle held down for quite awhile for it to flush. And if often sounded like there was air in the pipes when I ran the water in the bathroom sink.

Stayed: March 2018
Stuart D, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Raleigh-Durham, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

We truly appreciate you taking the time to provide your valuable feedback about your recent stay at the Doubletree Suites. We are delighted to hear that you were able relax in your spacious suite. Thank you for your compliment on Jai, we will be certain to pass this information on to her. We will also pass on the issue you had with the plumbing to the appropriate department. Again, thank you for being our guest, and we hope to see you back soon!