“Great lunch spot”

Saladelia Cafe and Catering Service
Ranked #144 of 786 Restaurants in Durham
Reviewed September 20, 2017 via mobile

Convenient, quick, friendly service. Food choices are numerous and very good. It's nice to have a healthier choices as opposed to the fast food that is normally around

Reviewed May 29, 2017

I had frequently tried the Saladelia small shop on Erwin Rd, but never the main site on University. I went on a Saturday afternoon when it wasn't that busy. Unlike the other comments about service, I found the staff incredibly friendly, helpful, and prompt. I had an Avocado BLT which was great (didn't notice that it came with a fried egg, which did add to it's uniqueness) and an ice coffee. The deserts looked excellent. I would definitely go back.

Reviewed May 26, 2017

We met with a party of ten, and this restaurant could accommodate us well, and could provide seating, and make an exception for a couple of members with members of our party to bring diet foods with them. For this we were grateful.

The menu items themselves were good, though not exceptional. Quantities were large. The staff was pleasant.

If you want to meet with a large party, this is at the top of the list.

Reviewed May 16, 2017 via mobile

Very nice, quiet local place. Really great food. Lovely cafe feel with coffees and sweets. Very fresh food

Reviewed April 23, 2017

This place is a great little cafe type atmosphere with gourmet sandwiches. The chicken melt was the first thing that I tried and have been hooked ever since. I don't like that they changed the bread some time ago. It used to be served on egg bread.