“Very good Mediterranean Deli Cafe”

Saladelia Cafe and Catering Service
Ranked #113 of 804 Restaurants in Durham
Cuisines: Deli, Greek, Middle Eastern
Reviewed 23 February 2017

My daughter treated us to dinner at Saladelia during our recent trip to Durham and we were delighted with our respective meals. Picking from the deli case, I had the beef and lamb kebabs with beet salad and macaroni and cheese. My husband had chicken kebabs with bowtie pasta salad and another side. My daughter had beef and lamb kebabs, tabouli salad and another side, and granddaughter had chicken tenders. Everything was delicious! We finished off the meal with baklava and cake. Really liked the casual atmosphere and fresh food.

Reviewed 8 December 2016

We often end up with a large variety of sandwiches and wraps for work functions from these guys, and I'm always thrilled to walk in and see that's where we have food from. The sandwiches are almost universally great, and have some great flavor combinations going on. Good pasta and green salads, and solid chocolate chip cookies to boot. Highly recommended for sandwiches and sides!

Reviewed 29 November 2016

Saladelia Cafe serves a wonderful selection. The chicken/avocado wrap, the stuffed grape leaves, hummus, baba ganoush- all great choices. I especially enjoyed several of the salad choices of the day-- you can't go wrong here!

Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

Saladelia is less than a mile from my home. I ought to remember to visit more often than I do..

They offer a variety of already prepared foods and made to order sandwiches, etc., mostly with a Mediterranean flare: humus, baba ghanouj, grape leaves along with lasagna, chicken salads… Everything I’ve had has been quite good.

The service is good, but ordering is a bit odd. At similar establishments, customers can order in front of the glass case, pointing out the foods they want. Here, customers are encouraged to order at the cash register. Just seems odd.

Currently, they’re fearing the art of Laura Berendsen, mostly whimsically colored horses. Good food. Good atmosphere. Great art!

Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

Chicken gyro wrap... very good. Nice prepared salads. The dining area could have been cleaner. Grill roast beef very good