“I LOVE COMING HERE FOR COFFEE AND GELATO !!!”
Review of Francesca's Dessert Caffe - CLOSED

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 2 March 2016

Although the dessert selection is wonderful and well versed, I usually will only get an Espresso and maybe a small Gelato to sit and enjoy the comfort and free WiFi this place offers. The atmosphere is always relaxed and peaceful. One of my favorite places to stop while in Durham, right across the Street from the Duck Shop !!!

Reviewed 27 February 2016 via mobile

I got the gelato and they really pulled it on. Nice ambience with everything from meals to desert to coffee. Will try it again.

Reviewed 13 November 2015

A wonderful place to meet and talk or get some work done with their free wifi, plus excellent coffees, and great dessert and snack treats like cakes, rolls and bagels. A nice rest stop on Ninth Street.

Reviewed 28 July 2015

I've been to Francesca's many times in the last 20 years. The dessert selection never fails to amaze me. I took a friend for her first visit last night and she loved it. We arrived about 20 minutes before closing so we got our desserts to go and sat outside. The staff didn't seem to mind we arrived late and probably would have let us stay inside to eat (others were still inside). A variety of coffee drinks, smoothies, ect are available as well.

1  Thank Tricia316
Reviewed 10 July 2015

Tasty gelato and delicious coffees! Lots of great local art for sale too! Great place to take the kiddos! Looks like lots of folks come here to do work on their computers, they must have wifi.

1  Thank Kristin W