“Superb as always”
Review of Harvest 18

Harvest 18
Reserve with OpenTable
Harvest 18 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 803 Restaurants in Durham
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I went here with a bunch of friends. I want a reasonably price with something for everyone. This worked. One person had salad with h salmon, one person had the salmon salad late, one person had a salad and then vegan pasta dish, one person had a meatloaf plate and I had a pork shank plate. People also had a variety of side dishes-/cheese grits, broccoli, squash, kale etc. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed their food. For dessert people had coffee and since they had their scrumptious chocolate mousse I gave in and had a portion. This small but eclectic menu has something for everyone at a variety of price points.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

4 of us had dinner for the first time at Harvest 18. I would rate it as average, but a good value. The wait staff was very nice and attentive, but too attentive. I seldom have felt so rushed at a restaurant, and I'm a very fast eater. We felt rushed to order drinks, then our meal. A hummus appetizer was ordered to share, but the 4 of us weren't half way through before our meals came. Fast can be good (at lunch when you have limited time on a business day), but not so good when you are planning on socializing during your meal. I had the smothered chicken which was just okay. I thought the collards were the best part of the meal, but I probably should have know to expect just okay with "smothered chicken". I will definitely go back, and I think I'll try the meatloaf. The price was a good value.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Needed a light bite on our way home, through TripAdvisor found this little restaurant. Try the cheesy grits! Fresh, well prepared food with prompt friendly service. Going on our list of highlights in the Durham area

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

We found this restaurant while searching in the area for a place for lunch. My colleague and I were both impressed with the food and the service. I would return and recommended to almost anyone that I know.The value for price was also outstanding.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

Harvest 18 is hands-down, our family's favorite restaurant. The food is always good and most of the time it's great. The menu changes with the seasons and is locally-sourced everywhere possible. The kids love the Pimento Cheese Dip and demand it on a regular basis. They have everything from the comfort-food of their delicious meatloaf, to lighter dishes and vegetarian options. The servers are wonderful and remember us when we come in. Upscale and sophisticated enough for a night out, but friendly enough to relax at brunch. They have also been very welcoming to our two children. Love Harvest 18!

Been to Harvest 18? Share your experiences!