“Durham Bulls”

Durham Bulls Athletic Park
Ranked #7 of 90 things to do in Durham
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

My husband and I drove up for a game and had a fabulous time! Plenty of entertainment and a great evening at the ballpark!

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"food choices"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 9 July 2018

We had excellent seating. The refreshments were within budget for a family. The setting was lively. I am not a great fan of baseball but I had a good time.

Reviewed 2 July 2018

This ballpark is beautiful. So much better than most southern ballparks. It's got great atmosphere and energy. The team is good this year too so that helps with the enthusiasm within. Great food and beer selection. I highly recommend.

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Beautiful park, been here before. Logistically it’s laid out for easy navigation. Good food, cold adult beverages and baseball! What more could you want?

See more reviews
Reviewed 30 June 2018

Since we've never been to a Durham Bulls game before I went online and purchased tickets behind third base. The seats were great except for one very big drawback - it was a day game with a start time of 1:05 PM and it was a hot summer day. If you decide to attend a day game instead of a night game, I would recommend seating in the 200 sections. I've included a picture from my seat, as I looked over to the sections behind home plate that were in the shade and much cooler. Another word to the wise; despite my having arrived an hour early, and waiting in a line of cars for 15 minutes to get into the nearest parking garage, we were turned away and had to scramble to find a parking space. Thankfully, we found a free space on some grass, near train tracks that had other like minded fans already parked.

Been to Durham Bulls Athletic Park? Share your experiences!