“Late PM Visit for Good Food”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #451 of 782 Restaurants in Durham
Reviewed March 26, 2017

We were on our way home and it was later in the evening. We needed to stop for a quick dinner and Panera usually hits the spot. This Panera was no different - good comfort food - French Onion Soup and a salad - can't go wrong. Always pleasant staff.

Reviewed December 10, 2016 via mobile

I always feel goods about supporting businesses that do good. Panera Bread is one of the better companies out there!
This location is staffed with friendly staff that - even on a Saturday Christmas rush - stayed calm and professional.
Good food. Good crew. That's why I keep coming back.

Reviewed August 14, 2016

This is a very busy location but the lines move quickly. I have visited this location when in town as it's near my daughers school. However, on more than one occasion I have been met with less than personable (old southern not hospitality) interactions with staff. For the most part staff were polite.

Reviewed August 5, 2016

This is one of the only places to eat around here before 11am. Service was quick and courteous. I did not notice any hygiene problem (including the bathrooms)

Reviewed July 24, 2016

This was absolutely the filthiest most poorly managed restaurant I have ever frequented. From the nasty hygiene to the total lack of any responsible management I have never experienced this certainly at any other Panera. The order was totally wrong as a take out and they were out of most all I had ordered . There is no reason to say more-other than warning all to just frequent another Panera in the area-we have and they are very good. This one should be closed by board of health if for no other reason

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!