“Always a good meal reasonably priced ”

Torero's Authentic Mexican Cuisine
Ranked #234 of 819 Restaurants in Durham
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

I have been going to this restaurant for over 15 years. I am happy to say that this last visit was no different. I had the two item combination with a Chimichanga and a burrito. I recommend the carnitas. I had more than enough to eat and it was delicious. Reasonably priced as well! This is one of my regular places to go.

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Preface: I'm from AZ. First guacamole had a hair in it, second had avacado pit in it. Missing salt and lime juice. Chicken enchiladas were inedible. Asked for red sauce and got.... not sure what. Rice was closer to mac n cheese. Beans were ok. Other meal was bland Chx carbon tacos. Plated very poorly with some tomato and lechuga thrown on there. We left hungry. Service was good. Go to Chipolte instead.

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

Mexican food is my favorite and I'm picky about it. Not only was this food deliciously authentic, it was served in big quantities and the prices were reasonable. The people were wonderful and service was great. We all loved this place from my teenager to my little kids. I highly recommend it!

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Large portion of good food. Very friendly staff. Best white cheese dip I have ever had at any Mexican restaurant.

Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

Large portions of well made, homestyle Mexican cooking. Attentive service. Great margaritas. Would totally recommend.