“Great fast food made to your liking”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #204 of 804 Restaurants in Durham
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 30 November 2016

We have gone to this Chipotle numerous times and have never been disappointed. I usually get their chicken burrito. I dont like rice but they will put in double black beans if you ask. In all, it is fresh and good. and fast! Reasonably priced.

Reviewed 20 June 2016

The first place my wife sent me to when I got to Durham was Chipotle. The food as always was great and worth the wait.

Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

Store was neat and staff were friendly. My wife had the bowl and I had the tacos. Very authentic soft corn tortillas filled with one carnitas and two barbacola. The barbacola was excellent but the carnitas were the best I have ever had. EXCELLENTLY!!!
My wife had the bowl and was huge, she could not finish, and equally as good. Will add to my list when I am in Durham.

Reviewed 19 May 2016 via mobile

Picked up a catering order for a staff meeting. Placing the order was easy and efficient. Food was prepared as requested and was ready when I arrived. No problems at all.
Everyone was pleased with their meals. Overall pretty satisfied and will return.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

Chipotle has a variety of menu items and you can choose from burritos or bowls. The items see fresh but not a lot of flavor.