“Good food”
Review of Page Road Grill

Page Road Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Page Road Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 803 Restaurants in Durham
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Busienss dinner. Table of 12 people. Good service. Catered for specialised dietary requirements well. I had Tuna Carpaccio. It was delicious. Would go again

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have been to the Page Road Grill twice for a business lunch. Both times the meals have been exceptional. The star of todays visit was the Salmon Chowder. I am from New England - Boston to be specific so I tend to be very judgemental and critical about chowder.lol I've had some very good ones. The Salmon Chowder is a Winner ! I could have substituted bowl for the wonderful crab cakes I had. Gotta get the bacon bits in eaxh spoonful. Extremely fresh tasting. The Page Grill has great attentive service and prices aren't bad. One note if you go for lunch earlier is better. It fills
quickly .

Reviewed 14 April 2018

So many colorful, creative, delicious and super diet friendly options!! I could not believe my luck. I chose the quinoa bowl (without dressing) which was super but was soupier envious of all my dining companions' choices. Thank YOU for helping create an environment where making the right food choices is easy and eating out is actually enjoyable without the guilt!

Reviewed 27 March 2018

I took one of my most important clients there for dinner. The menu has a nice variety. From steak to seafood to salads.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

The first thing I noticed walking in was how upscale the place looked. That made me a little uncomfortable at first because I'm not an upscale/trendy type person. It was broken into several different areas, an atrium (where we ate), a small room, a bar area, and 2 dining areas.

Our server was outstanding and very attentive and went above and beyond normal good service. I had the chicken wrap which (after the shock of my first bite) was very very good (made with Texas Pete). The Texas Pete actually made it tangy without being overwhelming. I saved the other half for lunch the next day.

Been to Page Road Grill? Share your experiences!