Free cancellation until 07/28
US$107
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

US$125
US$209
US$149
Official Site
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

All reviewsfront deskmake a u turnpage roadroom was cleanconvenient locationnon smokingwafflesfirst floorwould stay here againchapel hillinnsinterstatehandicapshuttlebathtubelevatorrtp
Reviewed 28 January 2018

wife and I checked in ok, room ok for price.

later noticed only 1/2 roll of toilet paper in bath room.

decided to go down to desk to get more, advisewd guy at desk who disappeared fro a few minutes came back and then advised "let me check these guys in first and Ill bring some up to your room" (guys came in after my request)

went back to my room; waited,waited and waited; but no tp

then decided to resolve matter with my own hands; went into men's public bathroom and only 1/2 roll available there too but I swiped it anyhow and then went into the ladies room and took the only single almost whole roll there too.

hotel then had 2 problems with tp as opposed to 1 with me

nobody ever came to my room with tp as promised

before breakfast I checked the men's public bathroom and one replacement roll was there but didn't bother going into the ladies room again :

Room Tip: bring your own toilet paper
  • Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
General M, General Manager at Sleep Inn Raleigh / Durham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

Dear Guest, we appreciate your feedback and comments about your recent stay with us. Please accept our apology for any inconvenience about not having extra toilet paper roll in the bathroom. Thank You.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Shame on this hotel for their employment of rude trainees. Asked to be checked in earlier when was curtly cut off, first informed that it would be an extra fee for early check in, and that I could not be checked in before 3 PM. While I don’t mind when hotels can’t check me in, I expect staff in this industry to do so in a COURTEOUS manner. This younger trainee rolled her eyes at me, looked at me like what I was asking was ridiculous, and needs to understand that she represents her hotel poorly when she speaks to a customer who has already paid for his/her stay already. Extremely disappointed.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
General M, General Manager at Sleep Inn Raleigh / Durham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Dear Guest, we appreciate your feeedback and comments about your recent stay with us.

Please accept our apology for any incovenience for early Check-In request before normal check-in time of 3pm.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention. We will look into this with our employees and retrain them as needed.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

Stayed here on a weeknight in September. Good access to RDU Airport, hotel located just off I-40 at Page Road. No food or shopping within walking distance. Arrived about 10 pm, found what was ostensibly the last open parking space in the lot. Front desk staff friendly and cheerful on check-in and check-out. The lobby was clean and inviting. My room was also clean but smelled faintly of cigarettes when I entered, even more so when I turned on the AC unit. WiFi was acceptable as was the selection of TV channels. I slept well as the third floor was quiet through the night and the bed was comfortable. Price I was charged was fair and reasonable.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
General M, General Manager at Sleep Inn Raleigh / Durham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Dear Guest, we greatly appreciate your feedback and comments about your recent stay. Please accept our apology for some smoking smell in your room. We are 100% non-smoking Hotel and very strict about smoking policy and do not allow any guest to smoke in our rooms; charge them penalty. We are so sorry to hear that previous guest may be a smoker and so some smell was left behind. Thank You for bringing it to our attention.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

This is a good hotel at a great price. We were only there for one night, but the room was clean and comfortable. The bathroom was large and handicap accessible. The staff was courteous and helpful at every encounter.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
General M, Manager at Sleep Inn Raleigh / Durham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Dear Guest, we greatly appreciate your positive feedback and comments about your recent stay with us at Sleep Inn RDU/RTP. I am glad to hear that you found our hotel with great price and our staff was courteous and helpful to you with all your needs. Thank You.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

We have stayed at this hotel about 10 times in the past and were always very impressed by the cleanliness, the staff and the breakfast. This last time the place was not quite as good. The place seemed a little dingy and the staff less friendly. One minor item was that they replaced the coffee cups in the breakfast area with small styrofoam cups and there were fewer items available; not a big deal but an indication of a change in attitude by management

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
General M, General Manager at Sleep Inn Raleigh / Durham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Dear Guest, we greatly appreciate your feedback and comments. Please accept our apology for any inconvenience. We must have ran out of eco friendly coffe cups. I am sorry to hear that you felt there were few less items on breakfast then before, we offer more items then sleep inn brand requires. The only item we had to take it out is biscuit & gravy due to health Dept restrictions and we are limited service hotel. Please give us another opportunity to better serve you. Again, please accept our apology and we thank you for your feedback and comments.