“Tasty food, good price, GREAT SERVICE”
Review of Blue Note Grill - MOVED

Blue Note Grill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed December 31, 2015 via mobile

You must try Raleigh's vinegar sauce on the barbecue. We split the pork bbq sandwich and the daily special sandwich. Titi is one of the best waitresses ever. Also, the place serves cinnamon butter on the side for the waffle fries, which is like a bite of my grandma's toast with butter, cinnamon and sugar. Strange yet delicious once you wrap your head around the taste.

Reviewed October 21, 2015 via mobile

Excellent BBQ & sides along with great musicians. Can't beat the atmosphere! Great service & prices.

Reviewed August 31, 2015

We took our family for dinner (7 and 12 year olds). The service was fairly slow, it took us over 1.5 hours to get through dinner. We had children wings, ribs, fried Okra, Mac n cheese and a kid's burger. All the food was fine but far from great. I much prefer the flavors and meat from Q-Shack just a few minutes down the road.

Reviewed August 26, 2015

If ever in Durham, this is a must go to place. Great service, outstanding food, and the best jazz and blues music all in one place. Management made sure my birthday was celebrated with a bang. BTW, don't forget to order a Little Beer. You won't regret it!

Reviewed August 12, 2015

I had a blast at the six week old, recently relocated new,
Blue Note Grill.
Live eclectic music, trendy décor, excellent food and friendly staff, makes for a certain good time. Did I mention it was huge?
The Saturday night acapella groups performance was outstanding.
Thanks to Owners Bill and Andrea and son.
Thanks Bartenders Leigh Ann, Adam, Brian, and kit. Great Job!

1  Thank Ernestsworld