“They've moved but still good food!”
Review of Blue Note Grill - MOVED

Blue Note Grill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed 1 July 2015

They've moved to 709 Washington Street, Durham, NC 27701. First time I've been there for lunch and the first time since they moved but the food is still good. Can't wait to go in the evening when they have live music.

Reviewed 1 June 2015

At the Blue Note Grill, the BBQ ribs fall off the bone(delicious). The basket of fried Banana Pepper Rings Appetizer is a "must have". Sizes are plenty and the staff is wonderful! The greens are real and not canned. The evening we went, the house band played a few sets and invited patrons with instruments and talent to "jam out" with them. If you want to hear some great blues while having a nice dinner--look no further than the Blue Note Grill. If BBQ is not your thing, they have chicken wings, burgers, sweet potato fries and burritos as well!

Reviewed 24 May 2015

Nothing special about the food but the atmosphere is iconic Durham. Local bands playing, local people coming over and over again. Noise is to be expected. If you like the South, this is the typical Southern living scene.

Reviewed 14 May 2015 via mobile

Meat falls off the bone at a mere touch of the fork. Amazing ribs, good sides,tasty local beers-only sorry I didn't save room for the bread pudding. Our server, Larry, was super friendly and I loved the very laid-back atmosphere. Beautiful evening on the patio!!

Reviewed 11 May 2015

My friend's band came through town and played here, so I came early to try some ribs. I had never heard of this place, but the ribs were very, very good. 1/2 rack with fries and slaw was plenty of food and I thought it was reasonably priced. They were probably the meatiest ribs I remember ever having.

It's a little out-of-the way for me, but I'd go back.