“Great food!”
Review of Cafe Bistro

Cafe Bistro
Ranked #137 of 782 Restaurants in Durham
Cuisines: American
Description: Take a coffee break,grab a bite or enjoy a gourmet meal at a Nordstrom near you. Featuring organic and healthy ingredients,our restaurants range from casual to fine dining.
Reviewed June 1, 2016

My cousins took me out to lunch while visiting family. I've always seen the cafe in Nordstrom back in Portland but I never wandered in to take a look. We sat in front of the grill and watch as the food was prepared. I ordered the grill chicken panini with fries along with a french dipping sauce and it was delicious. I was very impressed and I will be coming back.

Reviewed May 29, 2016

Nice place to rest after a shopping day and enjoy a real good coffee! Also can have a delicious cookie! The service is very good too!

Reviewed April 13, 2016

It is a nice cafe with good service and food. I would go again. It is really nice - atmosphere. The sandwiches are good.

1  Thank Tamara G
Reviewed March 30, 2016

Every time I go to Southpoint Mall, I am not happy unless I go here for lunch. I have been eating here for years and they are fast, efficient and so very consistent in the quality of food. Prices and service are good and the meal is satisfying. I will return.

1  Thank Linda B
Reviewed February 14, 2016

I eat here every few months while shopping at Southpoint mall. It is consistently delicious, and it is a relaxing atmosphere and a break from the crowds. Staff is always pleasant and friendly. Service is timely. It's not a cheap lunch, expect to spend about 20 bucks, but it a treat I like to give myself occasionally.

1  Thank NancyBsparky

Been to Cafe Bistro? Share your experiences!