“Love starbuck this is the worst I've ever been to”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #22 of 27 Coffee & Tea in Durham
Reviewed August 28, 2017 via mobile

Flew in this morning, my work requires me to travel so I get to experience a lot of Starbucks. I ordered a coff and breakfast sandwich. The woman taking the order spoke so quietly, I could not hear anything she said. I ordered a tall pike, goes t o get the coffee we are out of Pike. Ok, dark roast is fine. She gives me blonde, time, but I got up at 3, I'll drink it. Grab my sandwich took forever, it was completely wrong sandwich. I decide to cut my loss and leave with my bad coffee and sandwich. But apparently she couldn't hear me either. Ok fine, this is by my office and I need a second cup, did I mention I was up at 3? How bad could it be right? I order just an ice coffees this time. Guy making coffee ask what I want from across the area, I ask him don't u want to write this down, nope I got. As you guessed, he did get it. Woman comes over to ring me up, types in a totally different coffee. Actually I had, she say yup, doesn't fix it. Ok, what Mr. I got it procede to makje my coffee wrong. This time I tell him because they are dead. I explained again what I wanted and ordered and apologize for being picky. He gives me aa huge attitude like maybe I told him wrong because Mr I got it can't make a mistake. Ugh.....

Reviewed June 19, 2017

We stopped at this Starbucks around 3:00 pm on Saturday, June 17, 2017. My wife got a S'mores Frappuccino and I got a Caramel Macchiato and both were horribly screwed up. My wife's S'mores Frapp was made using the wrong base as it had a strong cinnamon flavor. My Macchiato was only about half full and was made more like a latte and tasted like it was made with a pre-made mix - very little coffee flavor on the front end.

Had we not already hit the interstate, I would have asked for a full refund. Starbucks really botched this order big time.

Reviewed November 15, 2016 via mobile

I always go out of my way to go to Starbucks they always have a consistent cuppa coffee it's hot on point and the staff is always very courteous the added bonus is now I have the Starbucks app so I can have my coffee waiting for me when I walk in thank you

Reviewed June 15, 2016

Staff are always wonderful and friendly~ Peppermint Mocha is amazing~ Great coffee and a fast drive thru

2  Thank happie33
Reviewed May 1, 2016

So this SBs is HUGE! I mean there is enough seating for probably 100 people, so it is unlike other SBs that you are used to that are small and quaint. Therefore, it gets a lot of foot traffic. However, despite the fact that it is well staffed, the wait time for your drink is painfully slow. This past time I was in (I go to this one often which is going to change), I got my drink but they had forgotten about the food that I ordered. They were kind about it, but when I opened up my bag, I realized they had not taken the pumpkin bread out of the plastic bag, they just had stuck it in the bag. I then noticed the date on the bread as being early March and I was there late April - ugh!! Anywho, if you have a great big gang of folks to meet with - this is your place. Lots of outdoor space too which is quite lovely on a beautiful NC day.