“Consistent & Reliably Good!”
Review of Dos Perros

Dos Perros
Reserve with OpenTable
Dos Perros is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 803 Restaurants in Durham
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Parrish
Reviewed 25 September 2017

I know there are sooo many places to dine in Durham, especially nowadays. But Dos Perros has been around for years before the current restaurant boom and they still have great food and drink. That's why when we can't think of anywhere we want to go for dinner, we'll choose Dos Perros. Heck, they were even open during the last great snowstorm that closed down the city! (okay, well, them and Bull McCabe's. But that's it!)

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

What an awesome place, I guess we came on a night they had $5 house margaritas and it was taco night so a different menu than normal but soooo good!

Definitely recommend! Friendly staff too!

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Good solid authentic Mexican in down town Durham. The food was fresh and tasty. I had the special shirt ribs which was prepare very nicely and the portion was adequate. Most of the business team I was with was also pleased with their meals except one person that expects a texmex experience which this is not.

I would return in the future.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Nice mexican food with more fare than just tacos and chili. Sundays and mondays are $4.00 tacos and margaritas.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

My son and his family took my wife and I out to this restaurant this past weekend, and I have to say how impressed I was. Although it was crowded, the manager was quite attentive and seated us with chips and salsa, while waiting for our son and family. My wife said the salsa (green) was the best she had ever had. Stopping eating them was the only difficulty we had. I ordered the lamb enchilada, with black beans and rice and thought it was wonderful. My wife ordered the battered oyster tacos and said they were good, but needed more sauce to flavor them. Children all liked their dinners. Highly recommended.