US$107
HIExpress.com
US$130
US$118
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

US$125
US$209
US$149
Official Site
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

US$155
All reviewseast campusturn down servicesun roomgranolatrinity suiteport wineduke universitysmall glass of portmade to order breakfastlemon curdmodern amenitiesbed and breakfastsitting roomfamily eventfirst floorwater pressure in the showercookies
Reviewed 7 December 2017

My wife and I happened to find this hotel and were we pleased! The rooms are all differently decorated and very tastefully done. The breakfast that’s included with your stay provides menu offerings and eggs cooked to order. There is also the traditional cereal and fruit offerings. The Inn also has 2 Tesla wall chargers!
Be sure to check out this lovely inn on your next trip to Durham.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

We had a two night stay of a six night vacation. The rooms were beautiful and comfortable. With a great, made to order breakfast. Wi-Fi included and complimentary snacks & water.
I have only two recommendations: the first is to add a ramp to the front entrance to make entering the inn with rolling luggage easier. Two large steps and a half fight of stair to enter the lobby is a bit much. Yes their is access from a side door in the basement for wheel chair bound visitors (sad to make the handicapped feel like second class citizens) and rolling luggage and the access to an elevator.

Second: in the evening the inn leaves a small glass of port and a chocolate as part of the turn down service. Delightful! Unfortunately for me I found a small gnat floating in my port for both nights. Who am I to deprive a gnat of a fitting ending, but it tends to make the port less appetizing. A paper doilies or plastic cover could easily solve that issue.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

This historic venue was booked for a family event. All of the rooms were reserved. One night we had a sit down dinner, and on a second night we had a lively party with a DJ. Not only was everyone delighted with each of the nicely appointed and charming rooms, but the staff were all helpful and accommodating. And then there were the breakfasts---each one with varied and plentiful offerings, as well as being incredibly fresh and tasty. We all hope to return soon!

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 16 November 2017

Wow! was our first impression - on the appearance of the outside - then on the reception we received on our arrival. "Azizia" greeted us with a sincere smile - even though we arrived early - she took us thru the house and out to the sun room and served us "tea and cookies" until our room was ready. We were thrilled. Had a chance to take pictures and explore the other rooms upstairs and down stairs. She also gave us a map and suggestions of where to eat and shop. Again, we were thrilled. The breakfast the next morning was simply delicious and very creatively served. We could highly recommend this B & B for any occasion, but for this Veteran's Day Celebration - it was the best!!!!

Room Tip: The "Lathrop Moorehead" Room on the first floor was "the best"!!
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 10 November 2017

I had to stay an extra day near the RDU Airport and decided upon the King's Daughters Inn because of its strong reviews and close proximity to the Duke campus. I found this Inn to be a wonderful hybrid of antique charm and modern hotel amenities. Every room is unique, but they all have modern decor, bathrooms, and comforts. I was able to peek inside a few other rooms and they were just as terrific and appealing as my own. There was a lovely complimentary breakfast that got my departing travel day off to a perfect start. I highly recommend this Inn if you are ever in the area!

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo