US$107
US$130
US$118
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

US$125
US$209
US$149
Official Site
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

US$155
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

Remodeling is progress. Room looked really clean and big. Owners are very STINGY. 2 washcloths, 2 bath towels. No hand towels. We stayed 2 nights. When I went and asked for more the owner had left his elderly father to watch the desk and he couldn't understand English. No extra toilet paper roll. Remotes sucked. Entry into motel is taking your life into your hands. They need another entry. Very very dangerous. What little bit of grass to use for your pet is covered with garbage. The front units have been repainted and bed was about 4 ft off the floor but once in it was very comfortable. office was very clean. I just wish motel 6 would put our veterans in these ownership positions. Not being biased in a mean way but our experience with the motel 6 which is alot of these owners are very nice but don't really understand maintenance and needs.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jeree
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Durham, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2016

Jeree,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. Motel 6 standards for quality rest on our promise to offer the lowest price of any national chain by delivering the essential elements of a comfortable room for a satisfying stay, for this reason we apologize for the disappointment you describe with the expectations of amenities. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the comfort issues you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

Please do not stay here. When we arrived our room door looked as if someone tried to break in. Once we finally got in the room; hair was all over both bed sheets. The room smelled and the bathroom had a dirty rag with hair all over it. We had no clean rags and one towel. We asked for another blanket and the owner gave us a blanket that looked like a dog rolled all over it. This place is disgusting. We only stayed here because the other hotels were booked. Please avoid this place and sleep in a car at a nearby rest area!

Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Florid1990
Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

I stayed overnight while driving through Durham and this hotel was atrocious. I asked for a non smoking room, but guess what, someone was smoking in a non smoking room! The room was dusty, and dirt in the floor. The bathroom had stains and the toilet seat was broken. I'll never recommend this to anyone!!!

Stayed: September 2016
1  Thank abidam1
Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

Before I read any other reviews, I will leave my own.
First and foremost, I do not appreciate the fact that the indian/Asian older freckled associate looked me and my wife up and down with a bias and decided to rudely quote us a inflated above online price by 40%. Same as advertised price @ Days Inn. ("C'mon it's less quality and no pool.")... How dare this guy offer a sub par product in a below standard manner. I feel sorry for anyone how has or will experience said service and pay for it. My advice don't ask to see the room if you want nicer service, perhaps. And do some price comparisons less you be swindled. Oh yeah, and when I confronted chief on the price quoted, he tried to gas me...rude and pompous all the while. If your looking to save a few($17).....Good Luck!

Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2016

We have stayed in quite a few Motel 6 properties but this one takes the crea. Clean and the staff is great. We will come back. The rooms have been just renovated. No breakfast but the price is right also.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled as a couple
kenco00, Manager at Motel 6 Durham, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2016

Thank you so much for staying with us. We have done a lot of work at this motel 6 and will continue to finish our renovations. Please do come back.