“Good Sandwich ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed December 25, 2017 via mobile

Stopped by for lunch with family. We had really good sandwiches. I’d call them artisan. Next time we’re here visiting we’ll be back.

Reviewed November 22, 2017

I stopped at Parker and Otis for a solo lunch while out looking for art galleries.

This establishment is a combination cafe, coffee shop and general store. The ambiance is laid-back.

There is a separate coffee shop and cafe. I went to the cafe line, which was quite long that day.

I had a curried chicken salad sandwich that was delicious. I sat outside on the huge porch to dine on a pleasant fall day.

On the downside, the cooler for water, sodas, etc., was broken and another customer in line said that it had been for over a month.
After enjoying my sandwich, I browsed the children's toy and book section of the store and purchased two Jelly Cat toys.

Reviewed November 18, 2017 via mobile

Sitting in the cute, casual cafe part of the store on a Saturday, I’m joined by many others having lunch while chatting or looking at the wine or browsing the books. The music sets a fun lively mood.
My Turkey with Pepper Jelly is delicious and packed tall with turkey. I’ll need to take 1/2 of it to-go.
After a morning of holiday shopping at Brightleaf and Morgan Imports, I did more here while waiting for my lunch.
Great Durham (historic) spot.

Reviewed November 10, 2017

Parker and Otis is not only a restaurant, but a Durham destination to boot! We had the opportunity to meet our niece there for Sunday Brunch and we were blown away by not only the food, but the fact that you could do all your Christmas shopping there also. There is honestly something for everyone tucked in under one roof. The coffee is fresh and our eggs and asparagus hot and delish. Can't wait to go back again.

Reviewed November 1, 2017

This is a place I never tire of. You can go there for an early fresh breakfast expertly cooked to order or just get a coffee with a croissant, muffin or scone. Food is consistently excellent every day of the week. There is a wide variety of choice of sandwiches and salads, all tasty and fresh, fresh, fresh. Lots of beautiful gifts for friends and children and a wall of wine to take home. Or just stop in after work for a glass of wine and a taste of cheese on the porch. The food is great but I must say it is the attentive and sensitive staff that makes me truly love the PandO.