“Excellent seafood”

Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Ninth Street
Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

While visiting Duke, my husband and 18 yo daughter has a lovely dinner. We enjoyed the tuna tartare, mixed salad and Cesar salad for apps - all excellent! For entree, I had the mussels which were delish with a nice spicy kick. My daughter had the scallops and shrimp and loved it and my husband had the special of the night - entire sea bass with mashed potatoes - he loved it! I also enjoyed the Bull Durham Kolsh beer which I had never had before and loved it! Will be back for sure!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Awesome seafood restaurant! It was a beautiful sunny day, and we wanted to eat somewhere that had outside seating. We were surprised that Blu had a lovely outside dining area. We started with the calamari, and we were very happy we did. Not only did it taste great, but it was a wonderful presentation. My husband had a delicious salad with crab added. I opted for the crab melt sandwich, which I would highly recommend. Service was spot on! This is definitely the place to go if you love seafood!

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

This place was awesome. Everything about it. Our server was nice, the atmosphere was casual, the food was tasty and the sangria was next level. Already planning to go back just for that.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

It is not as easy to find a great restaurant for lunch as it is for dinner. In Durham, this restaurant is excellent and has Blue Plate Specials for $8.99 that are top notch. Fish and Chips is also outstanding and the restaurant has great beers such as Scrimshaw that was a great fine. Restaurant is casual but very clean and relaxing, Service was also very good. A very enjoyable lunch experience!

Reviewed 20 February 2018

atmosphere was very casual. I prefer it, comfortable not pretentious. Food and service was excellent

Been to Blu Seafood and Bar? Share your experiences!