Review Highlights
Enjoy the variety of Events with easy access!

Reviewed 15 January 2020
CharlotteHope
Charlotte
Nice areana

Reviewed 4 May 2019
NEofAZ
Yuma, Arizona

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 January 2020

This is a beautiful event center-- from expo's to parties! There are many events held there & open to the public such as Celebrations to Spring Shows to Landscaping Shows! I last attended the Retirement Party for the an elected official and the banquet hall was very spacious with stage & good acoustics. Their :finer foods: were good but not exceptional. Access to this venue is so easy & parking has always been free. It's a great place to entertain & to be entertained.

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed 5 November 2019

I was a vendor at a show located at the Cabarrus Arena and Event Center and the logistics of this building was not great at all. Trying to setup for the event down in the gym area was very challenging due to me having to tote my products down a ramp which was very dangerous if you had a very heavy load. In order to prevent my load from getting away me while going down the ramp and hurting myself, I had to decrease my loads which took me longing to get my stuff inside to set up. However, when the show was over, we was able to drive into the facility to load out which was great in the end.

This facility, also, did not have good reception for your cell phone. All the vendors had to buy the internet package in order to use our credit cards devices on our phones. Some locations inside the building had dead spots where the internet still did not work and those vendors was at a loss even with purchasing the internet service.

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed 5 May 2019

if you're having a huge social event and need the room then this location is just the thing for you. a HUGE floor(the local schools play various sports here) awaits you. plenty of parking but it is a LOONNNGGGG ways from Charlotte and Concord.

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

Came to the arena for a conference. There was enough room for participants but was very disappointed there was only one concession stand open during conference. Made it very difficult during breaks as the lines would get quite backed up and difficult to move around in the lobby to visit booths. The directing of the traffic out of the venue on Friday night was horrible. I will have to say it was better on Saturday. The staff was friendly. Had a good time at conference overall.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 4 October 2018

My club has a booth here for the Cabarrus County Fair each year. The staff meets all our needs for a successful display including 220 volt power for our machinery. The large buildings can support any event, and are air conditioned. It is right on route 49.

Date of experience: September 2018