“The ONLY place we go for REAL Pizza!”
Review of Rosario's Pizza

Rosario's Pizza
Ranked #27 of 341 Restaurants in Concord
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Having lived in CT, we KNOW what REAL Pizza should taste like. Although I live 15-20 minutes from Rosario's ... I make the trek there for our Pizza. Our favorite: Extra Large "Muzz" with FRESH Eggplant!! Yum! Love their other specialty Pizza's and sandwiches too!

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

The white pie was so full with cheese we had to take leftovers for lunch. The sausage rolls was also stuffed with yummy goodness. And service with a smile. Love you.....

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

This is our go to Pizza place. The pizza is the best in town! They often have a huge selection of by-th-slice pizzas to choose from and their homemade tiramisu is the best! If your in town this is where you should go.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

While running errands, stopped in for pizza. Amazingly delicious! Homemade dough, huge slices. The garlic knots looked to die for. Next time I'm in town, I'll definitely stop in for a slice or two.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Stopped here for a quick bite. I ordered cheese and sausage pizza and it was very tasty. I am from Chicago and seems there is no place for pizza like Chicago...that is until I tried Rosario's bruschetta pizza. OMGosh...just thinking about it makes me want to drive the 12 hours it would take to get there. I know for sure that every time I am in NC, Rosario's will be a place I stop for bruschetta pizza. The crust was fresh and crisp...tons of cubed tomatoes (just like bruschetta), basil, garlic...it was so fresh and delicious!! Forget a slice...I'm ordering a whole pizza. If you haven't tried this flavor, you are missing out!

Been to Rosario's Pizza? Share your experiences!