Lowest prices for your stay
US$192
US$144
View deal
SAVE US$48
US$192
US$144
View deal
SAVE US$48
Reserve now, pay at stay
LeMeridien.comUS$144
PricelineUS$144
StayForLongUS$192
All reviews rooftop bar city view ordered room service standard room self park checking in hotel lobby valet parking evokes
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 February 2021

We were so excited to stay at this hotel and we’re extremely disappointed. Going down the hallway to our room hallway was covered in heart sequins and flower petals. Upon entering our room the heart sequins were in the bathroom and all over our carpet. The room was not clean. There were greasy handprints on the door knobs to the TV cabinet, there was some sort of splatter all over the end stand lamp, the baseboard was completely torn up and again the carpet did not look swept. Also there was a very large standing lamp in the corner of the room which was not plugged in. The closest outlet to it was a floor outlet which was cracked, had paint splatter on it and looked like it had burnt up some. In the bathroom they were hairs in the toilet water, on the toilet seat and dirt all over the sink. The hotel seems beautiful, but after closer inspection it is run down and dirty. Completely unacceptable! The only positive thing that I can say about the hotel is that they did refund our money and we moved on to a different hotel!

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 5 January 2021 via mobile

My stay at the Le Meridien was extremely disappointing. To say this property is deteriorating and the management is on the decline is an understatement. Nazar at the front desk is absolutely awful and should not be working in the hospitality industry. I’m a Titanium/Lifetime Platinum member and he treated me like I was beneath him. Nazar made excuses for everything as well as insulted me by insisting that something I brought to his attention was not true. I reported his behavior and unprofessionalism to management. I reported several issues during my stay and ultimately checked out early due to the lack of concern and attention from the hotel staff and management. The last straw was the excessive ant problem that I reported which was still not addressed appropriately by the hotel staff after an entire week of promises that it would be addressed by Orkin. I have stayed at this property multiple times over the last few years for extended periods of time (3-4 week stays) and this stay was unacceptable. Last year there was a problem with heat, which maintenance fixed after a day. I was pleased by the prompt handling so I returned for another extended stay. This year I had a problem with 60 lady bugs in my first room, so I was moved to another room which I appreciated. In the next room, after several days I didn’t have heat for 3 days and it was so uncomfortable that I could barely stay in there. I was given extra blankets and told it would be addressed by morning. That didn’t happen. After several complaints, management give me food vouchers for the inconvenience. The room also had ants, which I tried to ignore until I realized they were everywhere! My room had a large refrigerator/freezer and upon opening the freezer, I saw what I thought was spilled coffee grinds only to look closer and see that it was approximately 100 DEAD frozen ants. Unacceptable! I reported the issue and housekeeping was sent to clean the freezer as well as vacuum. A few days later, the ants were all over the food that I placed on the table. I was livid. I reported the issue concerning the ants again several more times and was promised that it would be addressed by having the room treated by Orkin. A week went by and that never happened. When I inquired about why, I was told that it was because there was a do not disturb sign on the door. Unacceptable. Typically the front desk would call if something needed to be dropped off and the sign was on the door. Furthermore, housekeeping and maintenance came to the room and knocked during my stay a couple times despite the sign being on the door.

Unfortunately, the issues I experienced had nothing to do with COVID-19 or the hotel being understaffed. I would not choose to stay here again and would not recommend that anyone else stay here. I will be taking my business elsewhere.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank maewag
Reviewed 12 October 2020 via mobile

Stayed for one night on our way through Charlotte and the hotel offered good value given the well appointed rooms and convenient location. The reduced staffing was to be expected, so checking in at the attached Sheraton wasn’t a big deal. The room was clean, spacious and well appointed, but someone has decided to install night pressure airplane-style toilet flushes in the rooms - not a showstopper, but you certainly get a shock the first time and feel like you’re going to wake the whole hotel. Lounges and bars were all closed.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 434mattt
Reviewed 30 September 2020 via mobile

I have stayed in some of the best Le Meridien hotels in the world and this one did not disappoint either. My first option is always look for this chain when I travel and so far things has been great. The bed was so big and comfy, the restaurant Red Salt connected to the hotel a must try for sure. For those who love jogging, there is a beautiful park outside the hotel that I used to jog around since the gym was closed. I would for sure recommend this hotel because it’s the Le Meridien chain and like I just said it, never been disappointed every time I have stayed with you guys. Cheers, BN

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank mrafrica12
Reviewed 27 August 2020

I originally booked the Sheraton, but the Sheraton is actually closed despite taking reservations. Instead, my reservation was transferred to the Le Meridien, which is connected to the Sheraton.

The Le Meridien was renovated a few years ago, but the whole lobby is unusual because it is shared with the Sheraton. This is confusing not least because the. Sheraton and Le Meridien brands are completely different.

The pool is open, but the gym is closed. Housekeeping is not being provided on a daily basis.

Also, the Le Meriden is not providing the required Marriott Bonvoy elite status benefits, including breakfast despite the fact that the restaurants are open.

All things considered, I cannot recommend this property because management are cheating Marriott Bonvoy elite status guests.

Date of stay: August 2020