“Steak.”

Sullivan's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Sullivan's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 2,563 Restaurants in Charlotte
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Dilworth
Cross street: Tremont Avenue
Transit: The Lynx Line runs directly behind our restaurant. There is a stop at East/West Blvd and we are a 1/2 block south on the left.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Im a Vegan. I Like Steak. They Had Steak. I Ate Steak. Steak Was Good. Im a Vegan. Please Help. Im Dying Inside.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Michael took wonderful care of us tonight. We started with Shrimp and Lobster Bisque along with the Wedge Salad . The Margaritas and Tito’s Vodka Martini were Amazing!
We ordered the Rack of Lamb and the Cowboy Ribeye which were off the charts in flavor and quality.
We finished with the Bananas Foster with vanilla bean ice cream and caramel . We also had the chocolate mousse which was good but the Bananas Foster Bread Pudding was the winner hands down. One of the finest meals we have enjoyed in Charlotte NC

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I have eaten at Sullivan's three or four times before, but not recently until last week. It's in our neighborhood, close by. Sullivan's is a middle market steak house. There is nothing fancy about the food. Our service was efficient, but very casual. Our salads, and my soup were very good, as were our mains. My wife had salmon, and I had a small filet mignon, and a key lime pie for desert (as part of a prix fixe special). Total price, with a glass of wine, each, before tip was $120. Some customers dress up, others are dressy casual, and still others "very casual," if you get what I mean. This restaurant has been in the same location for a very long time, so it must work. There's a free parking deck next door -- no need for the valet service. My only negative, not a significant one, is that the decor is very dated -- time for a redo, if they can afford it. Oh, and the website had an issue -- the menu link woudn't open. If a middle market steak house is what you're looking for, then I can recommend.

Reviewed March 3, 2018

Sullivan's serves my favorite piece of red meat in Charlotte. I am a native Charlottean and have been coming here for years. I love their NY strip, and the sides are to die for. they have a great wine and liquor selection. My favorite meal is the strip, au gratin potatoes and Single Barrel Jack Daniels! The service is marvelous, and the bar is a great place as well after work. The bar has a nice affordable menu, and the ambiance is perfect. All in all Sullivan's is the place for a great steak in Charlotte NC.

Reviewed February 13, 2018

Pros—
1. The food is consistent for a steakhouse.
2. The bread is delicious.
3. The servers are friendly.
4. There are plenty of sides and salad options.

Cons-
1. The tables are tight and would be very difficult to navigate with a wheelchair.
2. There is minimal parking in the area which can be frustrating. Valet parking is an option, but be prepared for long periods of waiting.

Overall, it was wonderful.

1  Thank eugenialyn