“Nice Little Old School Beach Shop”
Review of Sumthin' Beachie

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sumthin' Beachie
Reviewed 19 October 2017

We dropped by looking for a Wrightsville Beach sign of which they had 1, but not quite the look we were searching for. The owner was nice, and suggested possible options. Sumthin' Beachie has that old time beach shop look, the small cottage painted blue with a boat and others items in the front on white stones. Inside the store is packed with sea shells, beach signs, jewelry, furniture, wall art and just about anything else beach related. They also had a room in the back with all items marked 50% off.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

One of.my favorite shops. Found it this summer and I spent so much time in it. Every corner had fun nautical themed gifts. Every price point. Little pocket size. Wall hangings. I loved the card selectio s and the back corners! Thank you!

Reviewed 13 July 2016

This store has everything you could imagine. Also the prices are so reasonable which makes it great for vacationers. My favorite store on the island.

1  Thank Lori P
Reviewed 16 June 2016

This little store was the best one we visited during our visit to Pleasure Island. The staff working were very friendly and helpful. Their items covered a wide variety and everything was "real people" priced as my sister said. Not a "foo-foo" store with "foo-foo" pricing! So many of the local gift stores/boutiques are priced a little out of my range. Sumthin' Beachie makes supporting local businesses fun and on budget!

1  Thank Coolah69