“Love this shop”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Sumthin' Beachie
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

One of.my favorite shops. Found it this summer and I spent so much time in it. Every corner had fun nautical themed gifts. Every price point. Little pocket size. Wall hangings. I loved the card selectio s and the back corners! Thank you!

Reviewed 13 July 2016

This store has everything you could imagine. Also the prices are so reasonable which makes it great for vacationers. My favorite store on the island.

1  Thank Lori P
Reviewed 16 June 2016

This little store was the best one we visited during our visit to Pleasure Island. The staff working were very friendly and helpful. Their items covered a wide variety and everything was "real people" priced as my sister said. Not a "foo-foo" store with "foo-foo" pricing! So many of the local gift stores/boutiques are priced a little out of my range. Sumthin' Beachie makes supporting local businesses fun and on budget!

1  Thank Coolah69