“Great food and atmosphere”

Mint Cuisine of India
Ranked #5 of 156 Restaurants in Boone
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I love the food here and the lunch buffet is great. Good service and nice decor. The location is good as well.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Read the reviews abd decided to stop in for supper.
Very Clean, wait staff were friendly and courteous.
The food was well prepared and tasty.
When we came in i saw that the sanitary rating was 91, I went against my gut and figured it might be ok.......I did find a hair in my food.
Not likely to go back......

Reviewed March 4, 2018

Great food and staff. The owner is always there and you will never have an empty water glass. Best deal is their lunch buffet. My kids love the Tikka Masala. My new favorite is coconut curry shrimp. We eat there often.

Reviewed March 3, 2018

The folks at Mint are always cordial and great hosts and hostesses. The food, whether the lunch buffet or dinner menu is well prepared, tasty and plentiful.

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

This is the best place to eat in all of Boone. It serves the best Indian food in all of NC. This is where we bring all of our job candidates their first evening in Boone. It is the place I eat first when I have been out of town. The Chicken Tikki is absolutely delicious. Don’t miss this great Indian restaurant. It is in a strip mall, but don’t let this deter you from trying. Staff is incredibly nice.