“Friendly staff”

Add it.
Cornerstone Bookstore
Ranked #8 of 16 Shopping in Boone
Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

Staff was helpful and friendly- prices a bit steep on some items- lots of little odds and ins to choose from- decent place to stop and browse around

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

I came to Boone just to visit this Christian book store. So many books, pictures, shirts and jewelry..... I love it! Also the ladies working there are the greatest!!
We also fell I love with Boone and Blowing Rock. We will be back!!

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

I have visited this beautiful bookstore on many occasions. I felt the need to have it added to TripAdvisor so that others may experience this beautiful place. An absolutely amazing display of spiritually themed art, music, jewelry, books, Bibles, study guides, children’s toys and books as well. So many wonderful gifts for all ages. A two story fireplace centers the building. Very eloquently decorated for Christmas. I would highly recommend for anyone to visit and just spend some time inside. Very uplifting atmosphere and a very polite and helpful staff. Just a very special place to visit while in Boone!