Hampton Inn & Suites Boone
US$101
LaQuinta Inn & Suites Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$79
Sleep Inn Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$58
Holiday Inn Express Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$76
Comfort Suites(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$85
Country Inn
US$53
Fairfield Inn & Suites Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$89
Fairfield Inn
Courtyard Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$149
Quality Inn & Suites University(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$53
QualityInn
All reviewshilton brandfront deskfire pitapp statebreakfast staffsliding doorgreat hotelnewer hotelbalcony roomthe breakfast areaa great stayenjoyed our stayrecommend this hotelgreat roomthe entire hotelmountain viewcomplimentary breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed there for the Easter Weekend. They had an egg hunt for the kids. How fun! It was managed well. First thing I noticed (and I wish I had her name), was the woman who checked us out was super busy, and making it work! They must have been full because the entire staff was always taking care of multiple guests at once, of course, with a smile. I stayed in room 321, it was fairly large and clean with 2 queen beds.Everything was great! Thanks for having us.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel is less than a year old and very attractive. The location is accessible to the Appalachian State University campus and Downtown Boone. The staff -- especially the Front Desk -- was professional, courteous, helpful, and flexible throughout. I will definitely stay here in future trips to Boone.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Clean and welcoming. Staff was consistently friendly and helpful. Rate was very reasonable for this area. Facility was clean and didn't have any overpowering odors (no mildew, perfume, or exceedingly-strong cleaners). Bed was comfortable. No issues with the TV. View was satisfactory. Easy to locate and access. I did not use the breakfast facility, but I did walk through each day; it always appeared inviting and well-stocked.

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed March 15, 2018

I would highly recommend this hotel to you if you are coming to Boone. We were thrilled with the accommodations. We had a snow the night we were there and the hotel staff had my windows cleaned off for me before we left. Very nice touch!

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed March 8, 2018

Quick weekend birthday trip with a close friend who had never been to the beautiful mountains of NC so, stayed one night. It was convenient to Grandfather mountain. Check-in was quick and easy and Ryan (front desk person) was super friendly! The room was spacious, clean and very comfortable! The bathroom was fantastic...loved the sliding door!
The breakfast area was good also. Here are the only issues for me:

(1) There were some issues with Wi-Fi service. It may have been just something that going on with it that day but, I would suggest making sure that if it is a problem it can be solved timely.
(2) With more and more people including myself, moving away from dairy and other animal products, It think it would be great to add non-dairy (nut and soy) milk options.

Overall stay was great. I have recommended this property to others and I will definitely book again!

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends