“Old in a Good way! Its like 1950's all over again, with great food.”
Review of Cj's Pizza & Subs

Cj's Pizza & Subs
Ranked #6 of 26 Restaurants in Westfield
Reviewed 4 February 2018

Stepping back to simple days, the ice cream parlor feel (although its not a soda fountain anymore) is so very nice, its not Pizza Hut or Domino's, luckily. Its a small family owned business, with hard workers trying to make a living in a very small town. Supporting them is easy, as the food is really well made. Wings are always very flavorful, and pizza (veggie is great) but the best is Tony's Torpedo sub.. just really tasty, and very very good.
We love going to small town places and giving them our business over a chain restaurant any day!

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 11 November 2017

On my roadtrips through the US, I have a habit of stopping at small, local pizza shops. In my mind, there is little more quintessentially small town America than a local pizzeria. This one did not disappoint.
The pizza itself was excellent and just what I needed after driving all day. Better yet, the choice of appetizers (a key component of any local pizza place) contained all the classics and the cheese sticks, my poison of choice, were as deliciously fattening as they ought to be.
The service and atmosphere were great as well. It was filled with locals and the staff were very friendly. The waitress even chatted with us for a while about the town after our food arrived, something that is sadly, increasingly rare in the US.
If I ever happen to be in the area again, I would not hesitate to eat here again.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 19 July 2017

The owner is a great guy, pleasure to talk with. Their wings and pizza are very good. That is really all I have had other than homemade chips which were also great. This place is very clean and reminds me of a 1950's soda counter shop.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 22 June 2017

Stayed at a B and B in the area and were told by other guests that it was good pizza. The food was good but workers were a bit unfriendly and somewhat rude.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Not as good as we thought. Chicken wings are too salty and dry. The pizza we ordered is ok. So 3 star is I can give.

Date of visit: May 2017