“Stop every time I drive by”
Review of Portage Pie

Portage Pie
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Westfield
Price range: US$6 - US$20
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Our pies are made fresh daily, by hand. You can stop in to see what we have, but we recommend ordering in advance to ensure your favorite variety. Give us a call during business hours to place an order. We are closed from December 25th, to January 31st, 2018. Winter hours begin February 1st: Thurs - Saturday, 10am-6pm; and Sunday 11am-2pm (closed mon/tues/wed).
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

I first stopped here six years ago on my way to Buffalo. Since than I have stopped at least twice a year. Each visit has allowed purchase of one to four pies for myself, family and friends. No one is disappointed.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

My first stop when I arrive in Westfield. The pies are fantastic (a definite understatement). You really don’t want to miss this place. I love the berry pies but my family loves the cream pies-don’t miss the banana cream!

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Our stop with a large group was well organized. Orders were filled and "extra" pies were sold. My Blackberry pie is delicious.

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Though I live only 20 minutes away from Portage Pie, I stopped today for the first time (a Friday) at 5:30 p.m. and was lucky they were still open and had a few pies left. I got my very favorite red raspberry and what a pleasant surprise - it was simply delicious. The crust was great as was the filling. I am an avid baker but I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this little pie shop to anyone. Priced a bit on the high side I guess (I don't buy pies often) but worth every penny to me. A nice way to end the day.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

I'm a huge pie guy. Skip the cake. Every year my wife gets a pie here for my birthday - rhubarb, of course! You may get lucky and find your favorites by just walking in, but ordering is suggested, especially to get what you really want. Not cheap, but worth the price. Supposedly, even Ken Burns got pies here on his last visit to the Chautauqua Institute.