“Wonderful comfort food for great price”

Calarco's Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #10 of 26 Restaurants in Westfield
Price range: US$8 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Italian, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Our dining room has just had a new facelift! It is bright & cheery with all new lighting and updated decor. We are open for lunch weekdays from 11:30-2 & dinner hour on Sun.4-8 Mon.,Wed.,Thurs. 4:30-8:30, Fri.& Sat. 4-9. Closed Tuesdays. Homemade specialties include all our sauces, lasagna, soups, meatballs, desserts, dressings, eggplant parmesan & the best creamy cole slaw. We have a large wine list and a full service bar room.
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Even though we looked in the door just a few minutes before closing time, the friendly waitress waived for us to come in. The decor showed that this was a family establishment and had obviously been here for several decades. If lack of updating keeps the prices low, that’s great! The food was outstanding. I had the pumpkin Alfredo. I couldn’t taste the pumpkin, but the sauce was perfectly cheesy and well-seasoned. Hubby ate the chicken Parmesan. The chicken was a bit salty, but that spaghetti. Oh my! So delicious!! I ate as much of his spaghetti as he let me. Soooooo good! We both ate well for $30.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

Everyone there - the staff & patrons - greeted us with friendly smiles and comments! We enjoyed the fresh salad bar and the terrific Italian entrees. The meatballs were huge and the lasagna was some of the best I've ever eaten!
If we're ever in the area again, we'll definitely eat there.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

Generous portions at a fair price. Friendly staff and tasted great. I always stop by when I am in town.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

The interior could use some updating, but the food is worth it. Authentic sweet sauce that is homemade Italian. Where else can you get a great fish fry with a side of spaghetti? The lasagna is really special and so are the meatballs. Remember I said "sweet sauce". I am 100% Italian and my mom made homemade sauce every Sunday. Her sauce was not sweet, but my Aunts was.....and their sauce reminds me of my Aunt. The salad bar is nothing to brag about, but the soup is and their salad dressings are all Homemade just like about everything else in the place.

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

Not a bad little place if you like hole in the wall Italian. The menu here is very limited to the most basic of Italian dishes. The ingredients were of moderate quality and the service wasn't the greatest. The food wasn't bad but overpriced for what you get.