“Friendly and Good Food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

We've been wanting to try this place for a while now,and finally got around to it on Friday night,staff warm and welcoming and quick to bring water and menus.We had the Massaman beef and Sweet and Sour Chicken with rice,both dishes very tasty,will return to try different dishes.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Came here for dinner after reading some good reviews. Not sure if it was just the language barrier or whether the staff member was new but one of our dishes was forgotten. Other meals came out randomly over a period of 30 minutes so half of us had eaten by the time other meals came out. Other than that, the food was nice. Found the portions quite small though.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Initially impressed by the decor and tables, but service was slow. The Tom Yum soup came in a very small serve so not great value, however the mains were generous serves and fresh and tasty.

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

We love this restaurant. It's clean and the staff are nice. The food is always a good standard and nicely served. I can't fault it. The price is excellent. Today a sizzling pork dish and the red duck curry, both delicious .

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

Food was delicious, so fresh and tasty. I would recommend going here based purely on the food but be warned service is slow.
When I booked a table for 7 people I was asked if we could change our time as they already had a booking for 10 people at that time and we may have to wait longer for food, at this stage I was mildly concerned but more bemused. We arrived and stood around waiting to be shown to our table, eventually we were pointed in the direction of the table we had already decided was for us as it was large enough for our booking of 7. Ice cold water with a slice of lime was brought to us straight away, so I thought things were getting better. However, after 20 minutes we had to go and find a staff member to request wine glasses despite 3 bottles of wine sitting on the table. When they arrived our order was taken and the food arrived fairly quickly.
All was forgiven with the arrival of our food as everyone enjoyed their dishes, they were hot and presented beautifully. I would give 5 stars for the food, but I had to take one star off due to the service.