Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 January 2016

Stayed in a very cramped cabin, unfortunately. 2 bed unit "Brown's" The minor bedroom has 2 sets of bunks juxtaposed against each other, managing to cram in 5 people in a room meant for 2 I think. NO storage, only a square metre of flooring. Luckily only Nanna and daughter were in here, so they stored their belongings on the top bunks. Living room part only seated 4. I also had to clean away cobwebs, ants before I could settle our family in. However, on the up-side, this is a very quiet park, despite the vastness and diverse habitants. What I found annoying is that the owner would only take cash (dodgy) - I got no receipt on paying and when we turned up she announced the cost of the linen had gone up. I complained, as the amount quoted was endorsed by email, but not really knowing my rights, I backed off. Unfortunately, also, I found the managers to be less than friendly. I visited the ablution blocks and spoke to the cleaners - both of which/whom were very nice.

Date of stay: December 2015
2  Thank JAB1013
Reviewed 6 January 2016 via mobile

After reading previous reviews my heart sank. When we arrived, pleasantly surprised.
People have complained about Julie who books you in but seriously, she deals with 100's of people every week, give her some grace. She was nothing but pleasant to myself and husband, as were the other staff who showed us to our pitch, cleaned the laundry, bathrooms, showers etc.
We had a perfect pitch, had a tent, gazebo, boat and car. If you let them know in advance what sort of equipment you have they will accommodate you accordingly. They showed us to our pitch which had ample space but little shade so I requested a move to the one opposite as there was more shade and they were happy to do so.
There is several amenities blocks, two parks for the kiddies and a swimming pool. Speed limit is 8k around the park which everyone adhered to. The residents were very friendly also.
We had an electric hook up which had several power points underneath an outside light which was good.

I would recommend this site and will definitely return.

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Mikki_jr
Reviewed 2 January 2016 via mobile

We loved our three night stay here. I was worried after reading the reviews, but we were pleasantly surprised. The staff were very friendly and happy to help. Great location. A few of the amenities look like they could do with an update but as we had bought most of our own things, this didn't bother us. We will happily stay again and look forward to our next trip!

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 16 November 2015

We stayed at this park in our caravan for 4 nights, what a beautiful spot it was with an abundance of wildlife including turtles, kangaroos and birdlife, the park had a oasis dam with a stream running through which was so beautiful and tranquil, the site which we picked as we had a choice was overlooking a bush block at the back and every morning we watched the kangaroos with their babies. The staff were very friendly and helpful, and the on site shop was the best stocked shop I have ever seen at a camp site, there was a café area, mini golf and a crystal clear swimming pool plus if you have children there is a large playground area with swings, slides, frames etc. The amenities were cleaned every morning when we were there. It was a very peaceful park both during the day and at night. This is a huge caravan and cabin park site in a great location and I would thoroughly recommend a stay there we will be back.

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 18 October 2015

Have just returned from a week long stay here. Firstly, the grounds are not fancy, but the campers kitchen is well appointed, and the bbq's were clean with plenty of gas. Our camping area was clean and grassed, although the prickles were rampant - they really should spray for these. The residents were lovely and helpful unlike the staff. The ladies in the office were a little terse and distracted but underneath it all quite nice people. The owner did not make us feel welcome at all !!! I am sure it gets very tiresome dealing with tourists, but we are the ones that pay his bills. It was quite warm on the days we were there, but the pool remained locked tight. My biggest concern was a particular staff member ( I was told his name is Neil ??) I found him loitering next to the tent our teenage girls were sleeping in on more than one occasion. When I asked him if he was looking for something or was there any problem, he slid away without saying a word. I'm sorry to name names, but there was something very strange about his demeanor and he made our girls feel very uncomfortable. Other than that, this park is close to the beach and all the other sights to see in Dunsborough. We are heading back down in November, so I hope I can write a more positive review then.... Happy camping

Date of stay: October 2015