“Hidden Gem”

Massimo's Place
Ranked #8 of 41 Restaurants in Denmark
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Ate here as we passed through Denmark. It was absolutely amazing, can wholeheartedly recommend the wild mushroom, Margherita, Hawaiian, dessert and calzone. All 5 of us agreed that it was the best pizza we'd had in ages! The dough was perfect, the toppings were perfect and the service was perfect. Nothing negative to say whatsoever.

Reviewed 30 June 2018

This pizza caught my eye on the menu and I'm glad it did. It was delicious, service was fast and I avoided getting delayed at another restaurant after Simon Baker walked in.

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

Ordered two large pizzas, which were ready on time. The pizzas were Italian style with thin crispy bases. Toppings were generous and delicious. Not a cheap option but very tasty nevertheless. They went down a treat with a couple of beers back at the motel, and because they were indeed large, we had some left over for a picnic the next day.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Haven't had Pizza this good in ages , well cooked and not drowning in cheese , nice tasty base sauce and crust was just right.
We had 1 meat & 1 vegetarian , can't fault the toppings on either , it was awesome tasty Pizza

1  Thank Waitin4lotto
Reviewed 27 March 2018

Massimo's is a pizzeria and operates on a limited hours. Not open Monday or Tuesday. Some great pizza can be had here. Very popular with visitors and locals alike. Wait time from ordering two medium pizza was very reasonable given how busy they were - 15 minutes. Not being regular pizza eaters we were fascinated watching the pizza being made. The dough was hand rolled, no rolling pins evident. Made in the traditional manner. The owner/chef is Italian and certainly knew how to build pizza. I chose a 'Meat Lovers', Bad choice - too much meat. ( serves me right!) My wife chose 'Wild Mushroom' with prawns as an extra. Wish I had chosen that one too - looked and tasted delish.