“Quaint”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 31 January 2018

The wine tasting area is fairly tight but the range of wines available is excellent. Lots of specials available as well.

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

We visited on the March long weekend. It was later in the day and the two lovely gentlemen were still very accommodating. They took time answering my silly questions and made us feel very welcome. I loved all the wines we tried there but especially the 2014 Mount Barker Riesling. We bought some back to Perth and it is just so refreshing, crisp and easy to drink. Not sweet, I may add!!! Perfectly matched with seafood. I would drive all the way back just buy a case or three of this wine. (If not for the very useful online ordering). The beauty of wine tasting is that I would have avoided Rieslings forever thinking they were all sweet, so glad I learnt something or I would never have found such a wonderful wine.

Reviewed 6 November 2016

Just had our third visit here with friends, fantastic welcoming service and great food, the fillet steak wer a very generous size and the desserts were delicious. The Pinot wine was excellent and hubby bough a case it was so good. Look forward to our next visit.

Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

The waitstaff were friendly and helpful.

I think we confused the hosts by going to a winery for lunch only, and not tasting or ordering any wine!

The meals we ordered were very nice, the servings much more generous than expected.

My partner enjoyed his steak with roasted vegetables and my handmade gnocchi with portobello sauce was very rich and tasty.

The group seated behind us sounded like wine buffs and seemed to be enjoying the wine.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

the food here is beautifully prepared and well thought out. classics have been made extra special with flavours and textures that melt in your mouth. our children devoured their spaghetti bolognaise and salmon and we loved our scallops and stuffed mushrooms. most outstanding was the gnocchi dish. yum, yum, yum. the best gnocchi I've eaten. great service and beautiful wine too