“If curry is your thing ...”
Review of Curry King

Curry King
Ranked #10 of 41 Restaurants in Denmark
Price range: US$11 - US$34
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 July 2018

We weren't sure whether this restaurant was open or not - after dark saw the neon "Open" sign, so decided to try it.

Curry King appeared to be popular with the locals, as there was several groups of people who seemed to be enjoying themselves, and more folk kept arriving whilst we were there. We did not know that it was a BYO establishment - so be aware of that. The restaurant is not high on ambiance - but it was warm on a very cold night.

The service was a bit slow, but our meals when they came were tasty and filling. If curry is your thing, Curry King is probably worth a try.

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Had dinner with my husband at curry king , very friendly service, delicious food , price very reasonable , great menu choices , would deffinalely return while visiting Denmark

Reviewed 9 June 2018

This was the best Indian meal I have ever had. My husband and I ate here on our recent visit to Denmark. Food really was excellent and highly recommend eating here. Staff are very polite and friendly.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Beautiful Indian food. I hardly ever buy Indian food, always feel I am not getting value for money, as the food is always swimming in sauce, and a few bits of chicken or meat. Curry King was the complete opposite, lovely thick meals with lots of flavour and meat and vegetable, the Dahl was the thickest dahl I have ever had, with beautiful rich flavour. I will be back

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Popped in on the off chance of a table. Service was warm and friendly and quick. We have two boys who are not very adventurous with spice. One polished his plate off, the other ate well. The plate polisher told the waiter the food was delicious. It was very good food. Reasonable price. What more can you ask for?